• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Did you just say hello? (No, I said 'Ello)

-Q-

That's no ordinary bunneh!
View attachment 399731

~Please allow me to introduce myself:

• Hello, my name is Q. I'm a lot older than 18.
  • I have more than 16 years of experience writing collaboratively (aka RPing).
  • I live in England. We're currently on British Summer time (GMT+1/UTC+1).
  • When I work, I work crazy shifts with no definite schedule. It changes every week. I'm a full time mental health nurse and it's rewardingly exhausting. This effects my posting abilities and if you're wanting a quick response, you're in the wrong location.
  • I average around 1 reply per week. Depending on being forced to be an adult or not, this could change. I may post more, I may post less. Feel free to poke me if it's more than 2 weeks without response or explanation.
  • I write detailed, third person responses, past tense. I write on average between 500 and 1000+ words. This is why sometimes my responses take so long to crank out.
  • I love chatting OOC and getting to know my co-authors. I have no filter. You've been warned.
  • I will mirror. I will tangent. I will get sidetracked. I can double/multiple/write numerous NPCs where called for.
  • I'm LGBT+ friendly
  • I am unlikely to be convinced to write a character sheet.
  • As you can all see, I can't code. Don't expect my posts to look any fancier than a few font changes here and there... maybe.
  • I don't find doubling for fandoms necessary. I'm more than happy to write a character for your OC without needing you to do the same for me.
  • I prefer M/M or M/F pairings and tend to be more comfortable playing the male
  • I do not have discord. I am unlikely to download it. My preference is for PMs, though at a push, I will go to thread or email.
~Knowing me, knowing you:

• Please respond to this request via PM unless you're new and awaiting your 10 post limit.
  • Please write detailed responses. I expect at least 2 paragraphs. I prefer more.
  • Please do not bug me for a response unless I've poofed off the face of the internet for longer than 2 weeks without explanation.
  • Please do not ask me to write as a health professional. I have no wish to write about work.
  • Please do not ask me to write an asylum setting. I have no wish to write about work.
  • If you wish to incorporate mental health into your character's flaws, please do so with utmost accuracy and research.
  • Please tell me if you have any triggers or hint towards subjects I should avoid writing about. I don't have any. If you can find one (unlikely), I will tell you you've hit a nerve.
  • Help me move the story along. I adore strange and wonderful plot twists. I don't want to carry the story alone or make all the moves. Give me something to work with. Plot with me.
  • If we're writing mature themes, please be above 18. I'm old and don't want either of us to feel uncomfortable at any point.
~I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey:

I'm open to any pairings for any franchise.
I'll do CanonxCanon, OCxOC, CanonxOC.
I'll do 'in show', AU or combinations.
Where Bold denotes characters I have experience playing, I'm open to suggestions on playing others in the fandom as well.
* denotes that I am not up to date with the show; feel free to ask in PM if interested and wanting to know which season I'm on.

~Fandoms:

• Supernatural (Cas, Dean)*
  • Once Upon a Time (Hook/Killian Jones)
  • Princess Bride
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Orphan Black (Felix)
  • Constantine (John Constantine) (TV show. Also some knowledge of Books of Magic, JL Dark and DC's Bombshells)
  • The wonderfully bizarre world of Neil Gaiman
  • Alice in Wonderland (Not the Tim Burton iteration)
  • Being Human UK.
  • I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.
~Genres:

• Slice of Life
  • Supernatural themes/Paranormal/Occult
  • Witches, Demons, Vampires, Angels, Mild fantasy elements.
  • Zombies (NOT The Walking Dead. Tread carefully here, I'm an old school Zombie nut)
  • Horror
  • I'm sure there are more things, but my brain is refusing to work anymore today.
Themes I'm not interested in at all:

• Military
  • Mafia/Gangster
  • As previously mentioned, Hospital settings where I'm to play some sort of care giver for your character or a sadistic doctor character
  • Sci Fi. I like watching it, I don't understand the terminology.
  • Marvel/Harry Potter. Look, I know they're super popular, but I just don't think I can play any of the characters with any degree of accuracy.

Last edited:
“To the pain means this: if we duel and you win, death for me. If we duel and I win, life for you. But life on my terms. The first thing you lose will be your feet. Below the ankle. You will have stumps available to use within six months. Then your hands, at the wrists. They heal somewhat quicker. Five months is a fair average. Next your nose. No smell of dawn for you. Followed by your tongue. Deeply cut away. Not even a stump left. And then your left eye—"

"And then my right eye, and then my ears, and shall we get on with it?" the Prince said.

"Wrong!" Westley’s voice rang across the room. "Your ears you keep, so that every shriek of every child shall be yours to cherish—every babe that weeps in fear at your approach, every woman that cries 'Dear God, what is that thing?' will reverberate forever with your perfect ears.”

i would loveee to maybe do a OUAT canonxcanon or canonxoc or anything type rp if you're interested :) I'm Lily, 24 years old and can definitely write detailed responses. Let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back