• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plot added (5-4-17.)

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well thanks so much, for opening this!
Names Elaine, if you've seen my posts before I'm sure you already know a few things about me. If you don't, here you goo!

-I'm 21, I've been writing since I was about 12.
-I do my best just to play female roles. Well maybe we can talk about doubling.
-I like to jump in head first? Likeee, you like my idea? Sweet send me a starter.
-I like plotting, yet I like leaving things open.
-talk to me, about you, your life,even your day.
-I try to reply multiple times a day, along with multiple paragraphs. (Anddd I semi expect the same.)
-I believe everyone deserves a happy ending, so I'm LGBT friendly!!!
-I love romance, angst, swear words, darker themes, family stories, the color dark green, anddd my boyfriend. (:

Anywho, below is a list, a small list but a list. Wanna write? Just send me a message.
Wann jump in head first? Sure! Just send me a starter!

Here's the low down;
Family stories?
-maybe a single mother and her child who remembers more about the abuse they escaped than they'd like to admit.
?
-foster families.(all kinds.)

?

Same love;
A closest person/completely open about who they want to beee. (Some say a rebel.)
?
New couple, move to a small town, finding it harder to adjust in their new lives with their neighbors who feel the need to stare.
?
A young lady comes home, after being gone a few years, not even noticing the man/woman she now finds a attractive was one her best friend who growing up was the complete opposite gender.
?
The cliche's.
A gang leader and a civilian.( I am so craving this! But please be very, very detailed.)
?
What if the love of your life, wakes up in the hospital but doesn't remember who you are?
?
The usual affair. (Between almost anyone. No strange family ideas. 0.0)
?
I'll stand beside you;
The love of her life has been fighting under ground for years. She's gone to every match, cheered him on through thick and thin. Yet what happens when thick involves him being rushed to the hospital, and now with a brain injury? What if thick means taking care of him when his "friends." Leave him to die? What if it means him getting better and wanting to fight some more.
?
I just started watching THE HANDMAID's TALE;
and my brain told me what if this was actually real?
What if the lady who was supposed to give birth to the children, started to fall in love with the head of the house? What if the head of the house started to fall for her too!? What if the two had to meet in secret, and fall more in love!? What if the handMaid had to watch her own children grow, without actually being their mother!?

Lastly, I love long term detailed posts. My stories tend to get dark, yet filled with I think so much umphaaa. Love to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
hey, you sound like a really lovely RP partner, I'd love to RP with you but I need a bit of practice on writing the longer and more detailed posts. I know I can do it but it takes some time, so I can't promise multiple posts a day, but I will certainly try it. if you'd be okay with all of that then I'd love to RP with you ^^ I'm always full of ideas and your ideas certainly sound appealing to me so I'd love to have a bit of a chat and discuss some ideas if you like :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back