• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Did everything change color?

Yes, we're doing some experimental changes. Please bear with us :)

No worries. I always accept any changes so long as I can role play. I just wanted to make sure.

Instead of working on a test style, I made an whoopsies and changed the colors for the dark style.

We've been meaning to unblue the dark style for a while as modern design dictates that Green, or Red and other colors are vastly superior for a dark mode. The site's main colors will still be blue on the light theme, as I always think of blue when I think of RpN xD

Instead of working on a test style, I made an whoopsies and changed the colors for the dark style.

We've been meaning to unblue the dark style for a while as modern design dictates that Green, or Red and other colors are vastly superior for a dark mode. The site's main colors will still be blue on the light theme, as I always think of blue when I think of RpN xD

I prefer this one. It looks really cool.

I liked the dark color and the red. It looked ominous, but in a good way.

I liked the dark color and the red. It looked ominous, but in a good way.

I liked the red as well and might do a second version that is Red. I loved the rave club vibe however it gets into the territory of having to manage multiple styles again.

I'm going to petition the creator of the framework for a color picker.

Are these gonna be settings options? I'm digging the green.

EDIT: Didn't read the post directly above me. I'm a dumbass.

Dark Wizard's reached out to the creator of the framework we use to see if they'll add a color-picker in at some point, but unfortunately we don't have the ability to do it right now. he just said that, oops

Glad you like the green ^33^

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Kaerri Kaerri

it isnt really a big enough question for its own thread, so i thought i'd just ask it on this thread, considering it's relating to themes and the layout and sutff.
is the snow a permanent inclusion or is it only temporary because it's almost winter?? because it's really pretty and i dont want it to leave lmao

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Kaerri Kaerri

it isnt really a big enough question for its own thread, so i thought i'd just ask it on this thread, considering it's relating to themes and the layout and sutff.
is the snow a permanent inclusion or is it only temporary because it's almost winter?? because it's really pretty and i dont want it to leave lmao

It seems people really like it so I will probs leave it just off by default so whoever wants it after winter can turn it back on.

I have a suggestion. I'm liking this so could you do it for autumn, spring and summer as well? Like falling leaves for autumn, keep the snow for winter, rain for spring...not entirely sure for summer.

I love the green and black.

The snow is so nice for someone who doesn't really get snow where they live, but I'll get so mesmerized and then forget to type up a post haha.

Turning it on for mobile will kill your phone. Despite how simple it is, it is graphically intensive for a mobile phone.

I assumed as much. I don't really need it on there. I was mostly just answering the person above me. But thank you for the explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back