• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Did all supporters lose yellow banner?

I am proof that they did not. The banners are set for a specific time based on your pledge. :3

Thanks guys! I donate $5 a month to keep it all month.

Hope the pain has been copeable lately dark wizard !

Thanks guys! I donate $5 a month to keep it all month.

Hope the pain has been copeable lately dark wizard !

Thanks, been feeling a little better lately :).

I know but for some reason the system is reporting that it ended today. I think I know why. You were at some point doing only a dollar which is a week. You mid month changed to 5 and Kaerri Kaerri handles those at the beginning of each month (next week) where she'd add all the new time and stuff together. This is the only way to keep it sane for us since it is a 100% manual process.

Since you noticed I'll go ahead and fix that for you now :)

Thanks, been feeling a little better lately :).

I know but for some reason the system is reporting that it ended today. I think I know why. You were at some point doing only a dollar which is a week. You mid month changed to 5 and Kaerri Kaerri handles those at the beginning of each month (next week) where she'd add all the new time and stuff together. This is the only way to keep it sane for us since it is a 100% manual process.

Since you noticed I'll go ahead and fix that for you now :)
Yup 100% correct. Sorry for all the trouble. Yeah I bet its hastle to keep up sometimes.

Well thank you for taking your time to do that. Appreciate you!

And good to hear about feeling good today!

Yup 100% correct. Sorry for all the trouble. Yeah I bet its hastle to keep up sometimes.

Well thank you for taking your time to do that. Appreciate you!

And good to hear about feeling good today!

No problem, feel free to talk to me on Discord :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back