Advice/Help Dice Rp help + Getting Started

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
A friend ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal )and I are looking to get into Dice rp. We understand the whole 'the number you role determines the out come' concept but beyond that we're clueless. Research has also just created more questions than answers. If anyone could do a more basic/beginners explanation it would be extremely appreciated!

Another proposal: Creating a more beginner level dice rp?
If anyone's interested in doing that Soma and I will definitely join!

A friend ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal )and I are looking to get into Dice rp. We understand the whole 'the number you role determines the out come' concept but beyond that we're clueless. Research has also just created more questions than answers. If anyone could do a more basic/beginners explanation it would be extremely appreciated!

Another proposal: Creating a more beginner level dice rp?
If anyone's interested in doing that Soma and I will definitely join!
Depends on what kind of Dice RP you're doing.

Example: In D&D, there are actually lots of dices you can roll and each one is used for a different thing and each character has to have stats to determine if, to that roll, there will be any pluses or minuses.

Dice RP is extremely complicated and a simplified one is just as hard.

I would like to join too. I watched a TV show with will wheaton and other people playing a dice game. It looked really fun.

Depends on what kind of Dice RP you're doing.

Example: In D&D, there are actually lots of dices you can roll and each one is used for a different thing and each character has to have stats to determine if, to that roll, there will be any pluses or minuses.

Dice RP is extremely complicated and a simplified one is just as hard.

Not sure
What sort of Dice rps are there?

Or, you know, just have someone take you in and teach you the stuff you need to know when you have questions throughout the process. Throw me in with OP and their buddy, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back