Advice/Help Dice or no dice?

Lycanthrosis

still a mirror
So, I'm considering doing an interest check for a new RP.

I'm new to this site however and slightly confused as to whether this RP would be considered a "dice" RP or not. Also, if it is considered a "dice" RP would I only be able to place it within that area then, even if it is also a "fandom" RP?

The RP will involve a leveling system to it (as well as some other systems within that go along with it), but none of it will be outside of the RP really. I plan for it to all be built-in and accessible within different pages. It also won't be a horribly complex system. Fairly simple number crunching.

Opinions.. Advice? Is this even something that people here have ever done, or do currently?
I'm totally ignorant here.

If you spend at least half your time rolling, then I'd say place it in Dice RP. If you spend less than half your time rolling, consider it a Fandom RP.

I usually consider RPs Dice when you have an official book/system you need to read or work with. When it comes to systems you make yourself, it gets unclear. Feel it out. If you're hesitating, then it's probably not enough to be considered a Dice RP.

If you spend at least half your time rolling, then I'd say place it in Dice RP. If you spend less than half your time rolling, consider it a Fandom RP.

I usually consider RPs Dice when you have an official book/system you need to read or work with. When it comes to systems you make yourself, it gets unclear. Feel it out. If you're hesitating, then it's probably not enough to be considered a Dice RP.
It definitely won't involve actual dice rolling. I wasn't sure if Dice RPs actually involved any real dice rolling. P:

It would be more of a simpler system of gaining points (determined by a GM, depending on your actions) and distributing them to stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back