• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Dice] EXALT: Enemy Domination

JustADudeSquared

Year 2015.

An extraterrestrial army has descended from the skies, intent on besieging the earth. Their intentions are unknown, and the nations of the world have been doing thier best keeping it quiet. That is where we come in. We are EXALT. We have a man in every cabinet, a freedom fighter behind every revolution. With the world powers at bay, it seems this... wild card in our plans has given us the opportunity to kickstart our goal: complete world domination.

Scientia Potentia Est.

— — — — —​

I’m going to be attempting something that has been done a few times before but never really got off the ground on this site, and XCOM rp, with a twist. If you didn’t get it from the blurb up there, or are just unfamiliar with XCOM, we’re going to be playing as the baddies: (well, baddies second to the aliens) EXALT. A clandestine secret society plotting world domination, seeing the aliens as an opportunity to seize power for themselves.

Ground Rules:
  1. You don’t have to be familiar with the XCOM universe, the plot is (initially) pretty shallow, anyways.​
  2. Don’t be rude.​
  3. Feel 10,000,000% free to ask questions!​
  4. Be able to post, say, once a week. If you’re gonna take an extended break tell us!​
  5. Have fun.​
    1. Or else...​
With that out of the way, time to get to some of the more meaty plot details:

The invasion has barley begun. The majority of the population doesn’t know it’s happening. Governments are trying to keep a lock on the situation. All most people see are blocked off roads, missing person reports and blurry “last picture before” photos.

On first glance, you’re all regular people. Doing...normal folk things. But when EXALT calls, slap on a tie, a bandana, a nice vest, and pick up a gun. EXALT operates on minimum contact, meaning only monthly meet ups or emergencies.

You’re operating out of a cell. A pretty small one at that, you only know your direct superior. The location and identities of EXALT high command are a secret.

Open for 4-8 people, could except more though let’s see how that turns out. The dice system isn’t that complicated, and I’ll be doing 99% of the number crunching and calculator work anyways. I’ll explain it when we get there.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Depending on my schedule, my post frequency may get sketchy, but I will do my best to be consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back