• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–†'๐–˜ ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–•๐–Š๐–“ - (๐œ๐จ๐e ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ เน )

diablita

noโ™ฅ
DIA'S
PLAY
PEN

Hey! It's been a long time, hasn't it! I know many don't know me so let me introduce myself. I'm diablita, also known by several other names, such as PASTRY, which was my old account. I've been a member of RPN for a few years already and I haven't displayed my codes, just because I've been pretty lazy to make a thread, keep make codes, etc. Just now am I really putting effort because of quarantine and to really get into my hobbies. In this workshop, I'll make just about anything and make codes for posts, character sheets and many other things! Just keep my watermark in the sheet. As for any other hobbies and likes I have, I really like dark cottage-core/academia/romantic and gothic style, so you'll see that around my codes. I also like using a devil/demon motif in my work, which is just sort of my stylistic preference, which at times can seem really dark but I promise I just really like vintage cartoons and comics (aka Hot Stuff the Little Devil). Well, that's enough for my intro and I hope you're here to stay!

REQUESTS AREN'T OPEN- YET

Last edited:

NAME: IVY JANE
LINK: TBA
FREE FOR USE: NO

I revamped this code from a really old tabs layout I had in my drafts. The code doesn't have tabs at the moment and I consider it a work in progress until I can make it more useful for character sheets or posts. For now, it's simply just a draft code. It will be available as soon as I either insert tabs or I get some interest so it can be free to use.

IVY JANE

Last edited:

NAME: PLAYBOY
LINK: HERE!
FREE FOR USE: YES

This is a code I had collecting dust on my personal workshop for reasons that I do not know of. I never really got the chance to use it and now that it's been tweaked and cleaned up, I'm just gonna post it so it won't go to waste. It can be used as a placeholder or an ic code and maybe a cs code if you're into very minimalistic type codes. These colors and images are all interchangeable as well as the fonts and what not. I might upload a matching cs code if I have a chance any of these days.

playboy bunnie
devilish - sexy - vintage - bunnie
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

NAME: STARBOY
LINK: TBA
FREE FOR USE: YES (MIGHT PUT MORE CODE LATER SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE, PLEASE WAIT!

I was inspired to make a printed background code after seeing low fidelity low fidelity 's code on their own thread, ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™. I loved how the background matched the the coordinating colors on the code. It's one of my brighter and less saturated codes so it's little venture of sorts. As usual, I don't really put a lot of images in the code and honestly I may put more format in the tabs so others can have more places to put character images. Other than that, the code itself is mostly just color coordinated tabs and whatnot over a pretty emoji star background, (which is an image :-P) a character image on the side, and a lil quote thingie on the side. Make sure to leave my tag in there!

I'M A MF STAR BOY
  • Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. This is tab1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back