• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Diabolus Ex Machina - A God-Machine Chronicle

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGuHD3dIOWg[/media]

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch​

INTERNAL MEMORANDUM

To: Criminal Investigations

Date: 12 September 2013

Subject: Formation of New Office

Per the result of an executive committee decision, CCRS Branch will be adding a new office under the Criminal Investigations Division, tasked with the investigation of phenomena outside the normal remit of the Branch. One Agent has already been selected to head this Office, and applications are open, subject to my approval, for reassignment to the new Office. If there are insufficient applications, Agents will be reassigned according to personal aptitudes, workloads, and Divisional needs.

New World of Darkness: Modified God-Machine Chronicle rules.

I require one additional agent to join the force. Players must be able to post regularly, ideally twice a week, and give forewarning for any absences in order to maintain the plotline.

Literacy and maturity a must. This game may involve graphic violence and disturbing imagery.

Character death is strong possibility if you don't stay on your toes.

See it in-progress here: https://www.rpnation.com/forums/diabolus-ex-machina.289/

Doubleplusgood for the 65dos theme tune. I've had them earmarked for a game theme for a while. :D

Are you looking for a character who'd be a rookie hire, or someone a little more grizzled?

Either, as it happens. Grizzled might not be a bad choice - you'd be partnered with Du-Han.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back