• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yeonjmn

༄ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, my name is sarah and I have been roleplaying since 2015 so I'm definitely not new to it. but here i am once again asking for a new rp if we have a rp together and i haven't responded yet, you don't see this now let's get to some guidelines

How I RP
• i only do literate so no script here. but who even rps script anymore? you do you ofc that was a joke. i also don't really have a line count as i prefer quality over quantity, however i usually write about 15-20 lines on mobile if that helps. as long as you give me something to work off of (I'd say about 6-10 lines) then that's fine. also I only double up as it's fair, so that being said I personally do CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! if you wanna do MxM or FxF for your side that's totally fine!

Discussion of Interest
• I am quite interested in a Diabolik Lovers rp, but due to the nature of the anime we don't need to go into specifics or details just in case that isn't allowed. despite the characters being vampires, they are in high school but to avoid getting in trouble and wanting to rp anything like nsfw+ we'll have to age up the characters just a bit and possibly have the setting changed to college

Plotting
• i love following the anime's plot bc it's fun, but I love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. I'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests

Triggers
• im sure we all know what to stay away from but I always list subjects I don't feel comfortable with. that being said, I will not rp s*icide, s*lf h*rm, a*use, SA, p*dophilia, and i*cest. I know sometimes uncomfortable topics are brought up in back stories, and that's fine, but that's where it shall stay

Love Interests
• Shu, Laito, Subaru

(Shu is definitely my first pick but i don't have a preference per say as it's been a hot minute since i roleplayed this fandom)

feel free to pm me if you're interested!

Hello! Are you still looking for a RP partner? ^^ Or even just a friend to ramble about our DL OCs? :3 I'm also willing to exchange Discord IDs if you use Discord! It's usually the easiest place for me to chat.

hello, yes I am actually! I also don't mind exchanging discord IDs – yeonjmn♡#3788

I’d be down to do a double up diabolik lovers rp with you if you’re still interested!!! I’d prefer to roleplay on discord though, is that ok with you?

that's perfectly fine with me! my oc is already made on here so I'll just send it to you through pms but the rp can be on discord!

awesome, and feel free to add me on discord whenever!

it should be above and in my about section but it's yeonjmn♡#3788!

hello, my name is sarah and I have been roleplaying since 2015 so I'm definitely not new to it. but here i am once again asking for a new rp if we have a rp together and i haven't responded yet, you don't see this now let's get to some guidelines

How I RP
• i only do literate so no script here. but who even rps script anymore? you do you ofc that was a joke. i also don't really have a line count as i prefer quality over quantity, however i usually write about 15-20 lines on mobile if that helps. as long as you give me something to work off of (I'd say about 6-10 lines) then that's fine. also I only double up as it's fair, so that being said I personally do CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! if you wanna do MxM or FxF for your side that's totally fine!

Discussion of Interest
• I am quite interested in a Diabolik Lovers rp, but due to the nature of the anime we don't need to go into specifics or details just in case that isn't allowed. despite the characters being vampires, they are in high school but to avoid getting in trouble and wanting to rp anything like nsfw+ we'll have to age up the characters just a bit and possibly have the setting changed to college

Plotting
• i love following the anime's plot bc it's fun, but I love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. I'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests

Triggers
• im sure we all know what to stay away from but I always list subjects I don't feel comfortable with. that being said, I will not rp s*icide, s*lf h*rm, a*use, SA, p*dophilia, and i*cest. I know sometimes uncomfortable topics are brought up in back stories, and that's fine, but that's where it shall stay

Love Interests
• Shu, Laito, Subaru

(Shu is definitely my first pick but i don't have a preference per say as it's been a hot minute since i roleplayed this fandom)

feel free to pm me if you're interested!
I'm interested if you're willing to do a double-up by playing Kou for me, but I'm up for any of the characters really if not. I can definitely play either Shu or Subaru for you going by your choices. If you're interested, I have an AU I've been wanting to do, I can share it with you in pms if you consider it, but if you don't like the idea, I'm open to trying something else.

I'm interested in hearing about it, so go ahead and pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back