• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Diabolik Lovers RP Interest Check (Always open and accepting)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi there! My name is Sammy, I'm 17 and am looking for some rp parners. Since my college has been closed for the next coming weeks because of Coronavirus, I have a good bit of time on my hands and have really been craving a Diabolik Lovers rp. I made another thread requesting a rp with other fandoms as well but was unsuccessful in finding any partners. I really hope I can find at least two maybe this time lol.

Anyway here are my preferences and requests for the rp.

• I don't mind age. And I don't mind mature content as long as there's nothing too graphic.
  • Must be long term. Don't go ditching me after one or two responses. This happens to me every single time I start a rp with someone and it's very frustrating. If you get stuck or don't feel like doing the rp anymore, just tell me. If you do have to disappear because of personal things irl or something, that's absolutely fine, just tell me. Don't just stop responding and have me waiting for your response because that's annoying.
  • No one liners. I don't expect you to write tons of paragraphs or anything, but just write maybe two paragraphs each time so I have something to work with.
  • Preferably no AUs, but depending on the AU, I might go with it.
  • OCs are absolutely accepted (I always prefer to play my OC. More on that later)
  • Canon ships are accepted, depending on the ship.
  • Preferably I'd like to avoid doing any OOC, but if you have to I'll accept it.
Here are my requests and preferences for the actual rp.
  • I will play ANY canon character, except Reiji (sorry if there's any Reiji fans here, I just personally hate him. You can play him if you love him though)
  • I prefer to play as my OC, Kaylee Sakamaki (pm for more info on her) as well as any canon characters.
  • My main request for a character I'd like you to play is Kou Mukami as he is my OC's love interest.
So there you have it! That's all I got in terms of my rp requests. If you're interested (I'm praying you are) then just pm me and we can discuss more.

Like I said, I'm really desperate to do a DL rp and hope you'd like to do one with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back