• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Diabolik lovers Roleplay Search

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there, I'm Eleanor and I'm currently looking for a Diabolik Lovers roleplay. I usually like to follow the plot of the games and use the game version of the characters.

So here's a little about myself, I live in the GMT+1 Timezone and I have a lot of free time at the moment. I usually reply at least once or twice a day but, it can be more. My style is between advanced literate and novella, so I usually write at least four paragraphs and up to seven.

I'm also open to any gender pairing and I'm open to double ups; Oc's are also welcome.

Also, please only interact if you have played the diabolik lovers games. Whether you've read the translations or actually played the game.

What I'd like from you,

I'd like for you to be able to meet the lower end of my literacy with well thought out paragraphs. (Around four paragraphs)

Decent grammar, I'm not the best at grammar or spelling myself but please at least make your replies easy to read, with paragraphs.

And please be at least 15+

Who I can play for you: Shuu Sakamaki, Reiji Sakamaki, Laito Sakamaki, Kanato Sakamaki, Ayato Sakamaki, Subaru Sakamaki; Ruki Mukami, Yuma Mukami, Kou Mukami, Azusa Mukami; Carla Tsukinami, Shin Tsukinami and Kiko.

Who I'd like you to play: Carla Tsukinami or Shin Tsukinami

Please PM if interested since my notifs can be a little weird over threads. Hope to heard from some of you soon 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back