• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Diabolik Lovers 1x1 Interest Check

terutiramisu

best chef boi
Hello! So I recently got back to rewatching Diabolik Lovers and now I crave a roleplay! Romance is a must — MxM only for this fandom.

Also please note that I will not do OC x OC or Canon x OC. For one, Canon x OC requires doubling up which is something I don’t like (it also defeats the purpose of 1x1 right?) and I have no OCs for Diabolik Lovers nor do I want to make any OCs for this fandom.

I can Roleplay here or on Discord — your choice. Also please be 18+ since I’m 18 and I feel more comfy roleplaying with those who are 18 and up

My pairings: bolded role is the role I want. If both are bolded then I will take either.

Kanato x Azusa

Yuma x Shuu

Subaru x Kou

Ruki x Ayato

Yuma x Male!Yui

Laito x Male!Yui

Laito x Azusa

Ayato x Kou

Subaru x Shin

Lol I don’t ship Reiji with anyone because uh... I headcanon that he’s not looking for love.

Plots? Yeah I got Plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back