• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Devil's Spawn (female character needed)

kenryuko

another day, another life
Devil's spawn. A metaphorical term reserved for horrendous children. Usually. Not for her atleast. For her it was more literal than she would've wanted. Yep. Her father was the fallen angel himself. The devil. Satan. Lucifer. Etc etc. Didn't matter to her. To her he was still the same enstranged father that tried to pawn of his feud with her grandfather on her. Kinda why she ran away too the mortal plain. Humans were so much more fun when they weren't screaming in agony and pleading for forgiveness. Such short lives, and such high ambitions for their little time in the mortal coil. Much more interesting than the demons of hell. Especially that guy she was currently eying from the corner booth of the bar.

As you might assume from the prompt. I'm looking for someone to play the devil's daughter. Preferably some one 18 or above. It is required to be atleast semi-literate. I'm not particularly picky about posting lengths or anything, though I do ask that you are able to post a reasonably sized chunk.
Just go ahead qnd message me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back