• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Devils Don't Fly

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
This is an Angel x Demon pairing that I've had in my head since the start. However, I could not execute the idea back then the way that I can now that i have experience under my belt. So! Here's Devils Don't Fly's main plot

Viper was a young and promising woman who once had everything she could ever want in life. A spacious home, a loving family, a life of Luxury, What could go wrong right? Hahahaha! Everything. You see, Viper was a heavy sinner as she let the luxurious lifestyle go to her head. She was secretly a wanted criminal due to her killing sprees and numerous thefts/robberies in her hometown. Her repentance didn't come at the hands of the Police though. Her enemies had burned her home, killed her family as well as her. She at first was unfazed by the attack as she came to Judgement. She was sent to Hell for her crimes and as the years in the fiery pit wore on, She slowly began to regret her life choices. Now in chains, She met an angel that sometimes flew into Hell to check for any souls that want to change. Souls that want to repent. Then the angel meets Viper. The angel had already known her in life, as this was her best pal.

I am aiming for this to be a FXF pairing but I will go with FXM if that's not your cup of tea. However, I will not do Mxm. I have nothing against Mxm, But I can't play as a male

Users who are viewing this thread

Back