• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Devil May Cry: Sparda Bros [Updated 05/12/2018]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Devil May Cry

• "Remember what we used to say? Jackpot!"

Welcome to my Devil May Cry search! Every year now, I cosplay Vergil Sparda of DMC 3, and every year I get the craving. Now that I'm doing this twice a year, the craving kind of...sticks.

So, what am I looking for? I'm glad you asked! I'm looking for things based on DMC 1-3. I haven't played the ones atter those. I'm not familiar with the anime yet, nor the manga, but I'm planning on looking into it. So, basically what that means is that there is no Nero, and Eva was a human, not an angel.

I'm definitely looking for a plot with Vergil and Dante, so this could be based pre-DMC 3, post DMC-3 (but pre-DMC 1), or post DMC 1.

Lore-wise, I will confess to taking some liberties and making it a bit more like our world, but if we talk out and set the lore ooc, then I can likely use lore more closely related to the games.

Also, included in this is a story inspired by Devil May Cry, "Devils May Dance". It's not with any canons, but plays with some of the themes, so I felt it belonged here.

So, if this interests ya, take a look! Oh, also, I am cool playing either Dante or Vergil. I prefer Dante, but I will play Vergil. And yes, this is doubling with OCs :p . Finally, please read my rules, there is a code in them!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back