• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Devil May Cry anyone?

Superwholock

History Nerd at your service//I Miss Hugs
Is anyone interested in a Devil May Cry roleplay? The original or the reboot universe is alright with me. The OC I have in mind is a half-demon and in some stories, they have a sister who is a half-angel which could work with the reboot, although she isn't necessary. I don't believe the original has any mention of angels (with the exception of my least favorite demonic enemy). If we decide to stick with the original universe, I have the inklings of a plot set after DMC5 with the boys escaping Hell and returning to Nero and Co. It's a little slice of life-y, but it can be expounded on to give it more of a plot if that's what everyone wants. Given the language and...other aspects of the games, I would prefer partners who are at least 18. There won't be any smut, mostly because I am not a huge fan of that, but the ladies of the series tend to show a lot of skin. Also, I'm 20 years old and sometimes find it awkward to rp with younger players. So, if you're interested, comment below with your preferred universe and if you want a canon (We'd at least need all Sparda fam before starting) or if you have an OC you'd like to use. Hope to hear from someone soon!

If this is still open, I have an OC or I can work within Canon as well. I'm familiar with most of the games (except for the one where Dante has short black hair)

Def still open! I need this rp so badly! If you both want to use OCs as well as canons, then that's perfectly alright by me. Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer That would be the 'reboot', so we could stick with the original story since the 'reboot' has very different lore.
Not sure if this was clear in the original post, but this will hopefully be a small group rp, likely no bigger than 5. Is that alright with both of you?

How would you feel about OC sorcerers? Neither human nor demon but able to hang with them in combat situations via being magic. Kinda like Bayonetta.

No link yet, sorry. I can get one up in a couple of minutes. Before I do though, do you know what, if any, canon character(s) you want?

No link yet, sorry. I can get one up in a couple of minutes. Before I do though, do you know what, if any, canon character(s) you want?
I usually try to avoid canon but if anyone i could do...maybe Npc throwaway demons. You know like the enemies dante and others had to face. Im a pretty good bad guy.

lol I was more seeing if there was any Sparda fam you wanted before I laid claim to my baby boy, Nero

How would you feel about there being other demons who followed Sparda? I know he was basically Doom Guy as far as how he kicked demon ass to seal the worlds apart, but personally I think he had to have followers who also sympathized with humans against the demons

The possibility is very slim given what we've seen of demons so far in the universe, but if you can give them a backstory that makes a good case for why they follow Sparda
I could do Virgil perhaps. But if any one else wants to be him ill give him up im nit 100% on it.
Awesome!

The possibility is very slim given what we've seen of demons so far in the universe, but if you can give them a backstory that makes a good case for why they follow Sparda
Of course. Sparda couldn't possibly be everywhere, legendary though he was. I don't exactly think the demons in question would still be alive, seeing as even the big guy kicked the bucket at some point, but one of my OC concepts is similar to the sons of Sparda in that one of their parents was a demon on similar lines.

I might be able to work with canon characters as needed for story. I don't wanna grab characters other people want, but I can help fill in roles like Dante if no one else wants to. Personally, I favor Trish.

Actually can have virgil team up with my sorcerer guy like he did with the clown? Are we going full canon or original plotline? Superwholock Superwholock

Original plotline set after DMC5, with the hope that Virgil will get his shit together for his son

Users who are viewing this thread

Back