• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Detroit: Become rp.

Kraftysloth

The man in the matrix
Supporter
Hello everyone I'm ice and I just recently finished one of the most amazing games I've played in a while. The games many ending system is great, but why end something when you can keep it going in an Rp. With your own memorable characters at that. I'm looking to rp oc characters around the time of the game. I'll tell you a little about myself first though so you can tell if this is for you. First and foremost I work a full time job overnight. I do have time to post at work but it won't be nearly as long as in the daytime when I'm at my natural habitat, the PC. I'm a semi literate to literate roleplayer with experience going back about 7 years give or take. I would like my partners to be mature and able to handle darker themes.

I don't mind rping on the site but if you'd prefer discord I'd like that too. I stream Thursday through Sunday so my replies might be slower in the late afternoons (kraftysloth is my twitch name if you would like to show support). I won't post any sort of plot quite yet because I use that as a way to get to know my partner. If anyone is interested Dm me or respond here.

Before I go I will explain the plot of the game and I will also say, even if you haven't played the game but are interested Dm me anyway! I do have a few ideas cooking that will pertain only to the world of the game but not any specific plots that involve you needing to play the game.

Detroit: Become human is set in a dystopian future where a company called cyber life has made Androids. Robots that act, talk, walk, blink, and breath like humans even though they need no oxygen. Some of these robots are rebelling against their human masters for cruelty or otherwise. They are tired of being treated like slaves to do the humans bidding. They want to be free and be treated as equals on planet earth. The robots that rebel are called deviants by the humans and are hunted down. These robots feel like they are alive. They display human emotion like any regular human and are therefore seen as dangerous and unpredictable.

I hope someone finds interest in an Rp set in this world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back