• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit become human RP?

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
So I don't have a plot for it yet but really do I need to make one? It's based off the game, might make it differently though.
I'm just throwing this idea out there.

This is something I might possibly be interested in. Would you like us to be playing the android roles such as Markus, Kara, and Connor? Would some also play the human roles?

I think something that might be interesting is to introduce our OOCs, which could be humans or android, and just start dealing with how everything is affecting them. Maybe Connor investigated one of their cases, maybe Markus made them aware, or perhaps they've just become aware themselves. Maybe a human joins the resistance to help them out, or perhaps we're in a situation where the public opinion towards androids is hostile. There are many places to go with this kind of RP :)

Interested! I loved the game and I've been craving a Become Human-esque RP since! Would it be based on the game in a similar universe with a similar plotline or would it be set in the same "universe" inside of the game and feature the main characters?

Metaphorically Metaphorically
blodreina blodreina
TheBrontide TheBrontide
Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma
Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma
NightMoves NightMoves
Sorry about the late reply to yall, but I'm glad to see many of you would be interested.
But this rp will not involve ANY of the original people. We will make our own path.
Any suggestions on where it should be? It can still be Detroit, just new characters.

I would love to do it with our own characters! I think it could be fun if we explored it from the views of both androids and humans, if possible.

Even better and that’s okay! Would you mind if I pm you and we can discuss there?

If this is a group RP, maybe we could make a group PM?

I would love to do it with our own characters! I think it could be fun if we explored it from the views of both androids and humans, if possible.
If this is a group RP, maybe we could make a group PM?

I agree with the both humans and androids thing! I think that would be a lot of fun!

I'd also prefer if this was a group RP, as I'm not too comfortable with 1x1s. We could always just make an OOC or a group Discord.

Other well known cities include New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Seattle, if you wanted some suggestions, but I'm perfectly fine with the RP being set in Detroit as well!

This would definitely be interesting to me. So... Does this take place Post-Game ?

I don't know a lot about DBH, but I've seen some youtubers play it and it looks real fun. The story and overall concept is very captivating. I'm probably too late but if I'm not I'd be down to dive right in with y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back