• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit: Become Human RP (Always open!)

RADIVA

I don't actually exist
Hey, Jay here! Welcome to my thread. If you want to roleplay with me, here are some things you should know.

- I usually roleplay using OC's, but I'm fine with playing a canon character.
- My roleplaying style is either semi-lit or full-lit.
- I'm comfortable doing GxG, BxB, and BxG, but the relationship isn't usually the main focus of the session.

I currently have three OC's. You can use one of them if you don't feel like making one of your own, but please ask me permission before killing them off.

Nigel: A deviant HR400 who ran away from the Eden Club in Grand Rapids, Michigan in late October of 2035, and traveled to Detroit in search of Jericho. He is known for being friendly and kind, but is very lazy and complains often.

Parker: A female deviant AX700 who escaped her household after discovering her owner plotted to kill her and conduct experiments on her. She is from Ann Arbor, Michigan and traveled to Detroit in search of Jericho in late October of 2035. She is known for being controlling and secretive, but has a soft spot for human and android children alike.

Saroya Arvalo:
A sixteen-year-old human girl from Detroit, Michigan. She lives with her foster family after her father brutally assaulted her mother while high on Red Ice. Her father was sentenced to seven years in prison and she hasn't seen him since that night, but she visits her mother often. She is a member of an Anti-Android youth club coincidentally located near Jericho. She is known for being impatient and short-tempered, but respects her elders.

Well, that's it! If your interested in roleplaying with me, please, do not hesitate to ask. See ya!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd be more than happy to roleplay this with you if you are still interested! 🙂

Sounds wonderful! Would you guys like to do a group roleplay, or just one-on-one? I would be delighted with either one!
I don't mind doing a group roleplay, those are always fun to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back