• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit: Become Human Partner Search

Favorite Detroit Character?

• Connor

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Kara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alice

• Luthor

• Hank

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Markus

• North

• Simon

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Josh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cane suga

🌿 garden of eden 🌿
Tae's Detroit: Become Human Search Thread

Hello there, my name is Tae! [They/Them]

I'm an eighteen year old student, so bear with me as I'm not able to be around 24/7!

What To Expect From Me

• You can expect literacy and good grammar.
  • 3 or more paragraphs depending on how I feel that day. (I will be sure to tell you if I'm feeling a little unwell or just uninspired.)
  • Frequent replies. (This varies depending on how I'm feeling.)
  • All around good moods. (Unless our roleplay is an angst roleplay.)

What I Expect From You

• Literacy and semi-good grammar. (I understand if English isn't your first language, but checking over your reply isn't difficult.)
  • I expect you to at least try and match my length.
  • I DO NOT expect you to reply as quickly as possible, I understand if you're busy or just slow with replies.
  • All around good moods returned. (Unless it's angst.)

People I Play

Connor

Kara

Alice

Simon

Other Side Characters

Thread Ending.

I hope you become interested in roleplaying with me! I'd love to plan a roleplay with you sometime soon!

Until then, have an amazing day!
Contact me via Discord, cabeswater#7563

Note: I do not roleplay with OCs most of the time, but there can be an exception if we double up with three canon and one OC.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to do an RP with ya! I prefer to play Connor (cuz Connor is best Android,) and I would love to play him against Kara! Mind if you PM me? I'm not able to at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back