What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Fandom Detroit: Become Human (m//, canon x canon, craving!!, ignore post count)

scb3798

desperate zombie
Sooo. I am very timidly looking for someone to start a D:BH roleplay with. I haven't been on this site in a while and I can't promise too much on post frequency, but I'll definitely try my best.

About me and my preferences:

- I am 22 years old, my time zone is CEST, currently GMT +1
- I strongly prefer m// roleplays, it's what I'm most used to (I love me some f// too, but that doesn't really apply for this particular search)
- I try to match my partner's post length, but I average around 500 words per post
- OOC chat is super important to me
- I try hard to play true to character

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- 18+ years of age (20+ is preferred, but not necessary)
- friendly and engaging in OOC chat
- patience
- honesty, communication
- obviously similar interests?

No-gos and peeves/not into:

- major character death
- canon x OC
- Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics, non-con, dub/sub dynamics
- gay relationships being categorised as “yaoi”. Like seme/uke type of relationships
- mpreg
- heavy mental health themes
- romantic or sexual relationships involving underage characters, especially not minor x adult
- I'm not really into doubling, but I'll play other characters in the background for setting and stuff

Now for the RP

I'm looking to roleplay in a setting after the pacifist ending of the game with the best possible outcome for all characters.

Relationships: Gavin Reed x RK900 - craving!!
Hank Anderson x Connor

I'm generally really into slow burn, working cases, hurt/comfort (mainly injury/sickness) kind of plots. I'd be fine playing as any of the characters, but I have an inkling I'd do better as one of the android boys.

Anyhow, that's about it. If you're okay with taking it slow and you like geeking out in OOC, hit me up and we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Oh wow. Gavin + RK900 is my favorite ship when it comes to Detroit ~ Probably because of all the great fan content on them out there. Just debating, cause I've never done a D:BH role play, hmm.

Did you have a preference for the setting you'd want this to take place in?

scb3798

desperate zombie
Oh wow. Gavin + RK900 is my favorite ship when it comes to Detroit ~ Probably because of all the great fan content on them out there. Just debating, cause I've never done a D:BH role play, hmm.

Did you have a preference for the setting you'd want this to take place in?
Neither have I!

Well, as I said, post pacifist ending. I'm always into RK900 joining the DPD and being assigned as Gavin's partner, conflict ensues.

But honestly, cross-referencing your own search thread with my no-gos, I don't think we'd get along, I'm really sorry! Still, thanks so much for considering me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)