• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kitphiroth

Howdy, it's been a while since I've posted here. I usually am posting elsewhere but I am having difficulty finding what I'm looking for. So, I hope this reaches someone's interest. I am searching for someone who is over 18 for my own comfort because I am 25+

I have looking to RP as Donna Beneveito from RE8 in a post-re8 scenario involving her. Basically, I believe that her house was outside the blast zone and of any of the lords that she was the most likely to still be alive. I wanted to do a plot where she is found by someone who is left behind after the blast(a BSAA member), who is a pretty terrible person finds shelter and more than he asked for inside her house. The RP will probably be a little more SOL in the beginning while your character is trying to figure out how to get a hold of the people he knows, but dealing with a crazy person in her own house that has a lot of mental issues. I would like it if someone was interested in making this a romantic and toxic at the same time because now that she has no spores and her cadou is not as big as it used to be, she looks somewhat normal but at the end of the day, for now, your guy is terrible, lol.

For Detroit, I'm looking to do a plot after the end of the Machine Ending for Connor/RK900. I'd like him to have the same job, but he is suddenly put on a case of crimes happening at many of the Cyberlife facilities where 1000s of androids are being destroyed by a masked person, my character. I was hoping that she would be the one to turn him, to deviate him over time regardless of his hard exterior.

Oh, for my standards:
  • 2-5 paragraphs but quality vs quantity. If the situation doesn't call for 3 paragraphs, don't write it. If we are rapid firing, I know our posts will likely be shorter.
  • Friendly OOC
  • Discordddd
  • Third Person POV

I hope to hear from someone in DM soon! Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back