• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom detroit : become human — a search thread

016c45d2c253a7e751d05f93aaa7fc04.gif

Welcome!
––

hello — and welcome to my humble lil' search thread! ヾ(^∇^) as the title suggests, i'm dbh trash and am absolutely dying to do a lil' somethin'-somethin' in said universe. even though it came out in like, what, May(?) i'm still super obsessed smh. before i get into pairings and such, i'll lay out expectations and wants and all that good schtuff, and hopefully it's not all too demanding lmao :,)

— what you can expect from me —
// so i'm a college student with a part time job, but as of right now college is on hold so in terms of activity...i'm pretty damn active. you can probably expected a
post reply like everyday?? or maybe like at least five replies a week?? regardless, i'm a fairly good communicator so i'll let ya know! :">

// literacy is such a hazy term when it comes to roleplaying, but i can definitely say that i mirror and when no mirroring i usually write about 4-5 paragraphs per post,
often times more if i'm really feeling it. if i'm really absorbed, ya feel? i'm just a sucker for details i guess!

// i'm a super enthusiastic partner!! i love sharing fan art and songs and headcanons and all sorts of stuff! planning is so much fun for me and i absolutely adore
fangirling with my partner over our roleplay. i'm also super friendly and i'm really into chatting ooc so that's definitely a thing. :,)

// speaking of chatting, i really enjoy roleplaying here on the site and chatting over on discord! if that's what you like too, great! if not, no biggy, just lmk what your preferences are!

— what i'd like from you —
// life happens and i, of all people, totally understands when activity may lull! while i will definitely let you know when i might becoming busy
i'd also really enjoy the same courtesy! just a lil' heads up is totally cool, i'm definitely not one to pester ^.^

// mirroring is something that i'm huge on. though i understand everyone is different, there's nothing quite as disheartening as writing up a 6 paragraph
post only to be responded with with a couple of lines. of course i'm alright with a little ebb and flow, but i'd really enjoy for us to be on the same wavelength. I also
heavily prefer third-person and past-tense!

// please be 18+! i don't have anything against anyone below the age of 18!! but i'd feel much more comfortable with someone in the same age group!

// let's have lots of fun! i love to be a total goober over my rp and as cheesy as it may sound i love to befriend my partner as well, i just feel like it makes
everything much more fun lmao :,) but with that being said, if you're no longer having fun just let me know! i'm a super understanding dudette and tbh
other people's happiness is way more important than a roleplay. <3

— what i'm digging —
OKAY! finally, on to the good stuff! usually with fandom roleplays i lean more towards ocs, but dbh is a major exception. i am 100% trash for these cute robo bois.
and i've found myself to become a huge fan of doubling, so i'd be super happy for us to double up! with that being said, however, i won't accept anything less
than equal effort on both sides of the pairings. too many times i've had partners write up, like, 10 paragraphs for their female character and only 3 for the male. so with
that being said — here's what i'm interested, and what i could do for you as well! i don't have heavy set plots but i'd say i'm fairly creative so i feel like we can whip something up cool
pretty fast! :">

// who i'd like you to play —
Connor or RK900
[ m x f ] [ canon x oc ]

// who i can play for you —
GAVIN!!, RK900!!! ralph, luther, markus, kamski, kara, hank...anyone! just hmu with their name and i will absolutely do my very best! i have pretty decent experience with
ralph, but i feel as though i can easily hop into the
minds of any character you throw at me! <3
[ m//, f//, or m x f ] [ canon x oc, oc x oc, canon x canon ]

Last edited:
This still a thing??? Ive been looking to do a crossover of DBH and Borderlands 2/tales ((though Jack is “alive” when Rhys is about hes an AI but eventually gets a body))
I have a plot in mind that requires a bunch of characters to be played from both games.

The main pairing bein Connor and Rhys with minor abusive/manipulative Rhys x Jack x connor lol But if not Im totally down for just DBH cannon x oc pairing as whatever xD

As for activity from my end since Im going through management training and have a 3 month old on top of it Id expect maybe 2 replies a week. Each being at least 1 detailed paragraph, though I mirror write, can only give as much as Im given.

The plot idea I have for the cross over is that the ending in which Rhys agreed to be hyperion ceo with jack. And the good ending for DBH)
It focuses on Rhys finding Jack a new body, and travels to Detroit Michigan on earth. Once they have settled in and started a new Hyperion corporation on earth to afford a personalized android body for Jack.

All the while Rhys is a month into selling their products to various people. (Hyperion Guns) He’s shipped off Jacks AI flash drive and a photo of jack to Kamski explaining that its his old boss whom he admired

Connor finally becomes an official detective and goes with Hank to pick up his gun of choice (sniper rifle). Much to his surprise Connor finds that an “Android”, Rhys, runs the place. And tries to become fast friends with Rhys. Much to the young ceos annoyance.

The whole thing is kinda serious with comedic undertones. Like connor mistajing Rhys for an android cuz of his robotic enhancements. Jack wants to take over earth like he did Pandora but requires a body to do so. Jack is jack and a major plot point is having him turn deviant by Connor. which is a very big mistake. Stuff ensues with Markus, Hank and Gavin and RK900 to make peace again.

Idk just an idea thats been in my head

XanesFox XanesFox yeah this is definitely still open! Unfortunately, though, I’ve never played Borderlands :,( I have to head off to bed though, so if you’re still interested in doing something dbh related feel free to send me a pm!!

[IMG='width:295px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/6c/45/016c45d2c253a7e751d05f93aaa7fc04.gif[/IMG]

Welcome!
––

hello — and welcome to my humble lil' search thread! ヾ(^∇^) as the title suggests, i'm dbh trash and am absolutely dying to do a lil' somethin'-somethin' in said universe. even though it came out in like, what, May(?) i'm still super obsessed smh. before i get into pairings and such, i'll lay out expectations and wants and all that good schtuff, and hopefully it's not all too demanding lmao :,)

— what you can expect from me —
// so i'm a college student with a part time job, but as of right now college is on hold so in terms of activity...i'm pretty damn active. you can probably expected a
post reply like everyday?? or maybe like at least five replies a week?? regardless, i'm a fairly good communicator so i'll let ya know! :">

// literacy is such a hazy term when it comes to roleplaying, but i can definitely say that i mirror and when no mirroring i usually write about 4-5 paragraphs per post,
often times more if i'm really feeling it. if i'm really absorbed, ya feel? i'm just a sucker for details i guess!

// i'm a super enthusiastic partner!! i love sharing fan art and songs and headcanons and all sorts of stuff! planning is so much fun for me and i absolutely adore
fangirling with my partner over our roleplay. i'm also super friendly and i'm really into chatting ooc so that's definitely a thing. :,)

// speaking of chatting, i really enjoy roleplaying here on the site and chatting over on discord! if that's what you like too, great! if not, no biggy, just lmk what your preferences are!

— what i'd like from you —
// life happens and i, of all people, totally understands when activity may lull! while i will definitely let you know when i might becoming busy
i'd also really enjoy the same courtesy! just a lil' heads up is totally cool, i'm definitely not one to pester ^.^

// mirroring is something that i'm huge on. though i understand everyone is different, there's nothing quite as disheartening as writing up a 6 paragraph
post only to be responded with with a couple of lines. of course i'm alright with a little ebb and flow, but i'd really enjoy for us to be on the same wavelength

// please be 18+! i don't have anything against anyone below the age of 18!! but i'd feel much more comfortable with someone in the same age group!

// let's have lots of fun! i love to be a total goober over my rp and as cheesy as it may sound i love to befriend my partner as well, i just feel like it makes
everything much more fun lmao :,) but with that being said, if you're no longer having fun just let me know! i'm a super understanding dudette and tbh
other people's happiness is way more important than a roleplay. i understand if you may ghost as well, but i would like it if i was warned ahead of time <3

— what i'm digging —
OKAY! finally, on to the good stuff! usually with fandom roleplays i lean more towards ocs, but dbh is a major exception. i am 100% trash for these cute robo bois.
and i've found myself to become a huge fan of doubling, so i'd be super happy for us to double up! with that being said, however, i won't accept anything less
than equal effort on both sides of the pairings. too many times i've had partners write up, like, 10 paragraphs for their female character and only 3 for the male. so with
that being said — here's what i'm interested, and what i could do for you as well! i don't have heavy set plots but i'd say i'm fairly creative so i feel like we can whip something up cool
pretty fast! :">

// who i'd like you to play —
Connor or RK900
[ m x f ] [ canon x oc ]

// who i can play for you —
GAVIN!!, RK900!!! ralph, luther, markus, kamski, kara, hank...anyone! just hmu with their name and i will absolutely do my very best! i have pretty decent experience with
ralph, but i feel as though i can easily hop into the
minds of any character you throw at me! <3
[ m//, f//, or m x f ] [ canon x oc, oc x oc, canon x canon ]
PM, I would love to rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back