• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello You can call me Lir, so for anyone interested I have a request. So I have this oc [pictures are in the spoiler] and I would adore to be able to do a role play that has someone playing Biffy and Lee as I ship the three of them in a poly- Now hold up you're thinking, what's in it for me? well I'll tell you!
As long as I don't hate any RP request you give me I am willing to RP that idea with you!
You heard me, because in theory you would also be okay to RP my little thing with me.

It's a fare trade if I do say so myself
Or maybe you just want to romance another character with your own Oc
Or maybe you just want to RP Lee and Biffy in this poly thing I don't know I've come across some interesting people in my day

As for plot it would be a shoot off from the show at some point around season 2 maybe?
For my thing it would be mxmxm

here are some fun facts about Noah:
- Trans guy, family is supportive as hell!!

- No one suspects he's trans because of voice lessons and binders!!

- His middle name is Peregrine, so his family sometimes calls him "Pippin" while Biffy started calling him "Pipsqueak" when he found out [Plus he's short as hell compared to Biffy- also It's a pet name sort of thing]

- His family are originally from the province Nova Scotia so they have a bit of an accent and like country music

- Noah's parents are finally able to open up this sort of camp thing/adventure park in the woods, that's why Noah goes to A nigma high

- Bad math skills, sucks ass and is amazed by those who understand it

- I ship him with Biffy and Lee in a polly triad situation, why? Because it's fun

- He calls Kimmie KimKim when the Lee and friends group hangs out [Brandy, Cam, Holger, Biffy, Kimmie, Lee, Tina, Jenny]

- Noah. Hates. Brad. Brad is a popular fuck off moron, son of an actor fuck off with that shit

- Noah, when provoked will attack, watch out for your ankles & shins

Some drama points I have found while thinking about Noah:

- Jocks are his friends, like he somehow [He helped one of the jocks figure out he was Bi which somehow lets you become an honorary jock??] got on their good side and the jocks are supportive of the Trans thing when the whole school finds out

- Brad for whatever reason has a crush on him, and likes to mess with Noah and piss him off, even flaunting that he knows Noah's secret, turns out Brad though Noah did his hair all curly for looks because his siblings that go to Nigma all have straight hair, turns out it's just a genetic thing he got, they turn out to be just rivals because I think it's fucking hilarious for some reason

- Irwin has a crush on Lee, so he goes after Noah because he "hangs out" with him, it's all very stupid teenager from Nigma high bullshit, yeah know?

- When people find out he's Trans and that Biffy, Lee and Noah are dating way more people are chill about it but also Irwin is a surprise "homophobic" / "Transphobic" it's not actually he's just pissed and these are idiot teenagers

This is all just for stupid fun please don't take this to seriously

The art is mine by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back