• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Detention - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No .. never made one before to be honest. I have also had issues with Discord - which is why I have the OOC here. Earliest I may be able to work on a Discord will e Thursday - if work doesn't keep me late as it often does. (I get all the extra duties.)

yikes, well if you need assistance with the app feel free to hit me up.

pic of the character / face claim. I know some people don't like to use those. But I find it helps to be able to attach a personality to an image especially when you are trying to keep track of a dozen.

I don’t have access to my Time lords EABA rules from my iPad, and no I am not doing a dice game here. But I DO plan to assign a couple stats to all characters who travel. I will also NOT explain how travel works. The characters will have to figure it out. Yes, I know how. Certain conditions must be met.

Looking for 1-2 male characters. We have 1 with the rest all girls. I may have to make one myself.

For some reason I stopped getting notifications this past weekend for some of my threads even though they are Watched.

brightkings brightkings rakshasa rakshasa MePersonally MePersonally

Well, I added a second male to try and even things up a bit. About time for me to head to work. Will try to get something started later, if we are all still into this. But I am working a double shift today. No promises.

Just need to hear from rakshasa rakshasa and we should be good. Going to keep bumping the Interest Check.

Just FYI, I do plan to keep a chronology with a "CS" for each location jumped to that should give rules for developing characters from those realms. Any NEW members after we start jumping must come from those realms. That is the main reason for waiting.

Later on, we could have the group, plus members from the 17th century Japan, or a Fallout or Mad Max setting ... and so on. Of course, only so many people will fit. And you have to figure out how to jump again.

Went with a step into a dark future. (Ignore the structure, but there will be some unidentifiable ruins - possibly the remnants of an old rest area.) But remember, once you figure out how to use the Hourglass, you can hit the Reset button again. The only problem with doing that is survival. It takes time for the sands to recharge. And for this jump, you weren't prepared.

The funny thing is that our Punk girl is going to fit in better than any of you. She is likely actually dressed a little like some of the NPC's I plan to have you guys meet.

You CAN take NPC's with you - just as you can bring in new members. Again, got to figure out the rules. One thing that will help in this is Diane's hyperthymesia. She remembers EVERYTHING. So she can recall every detail of what happened before you jumped.

omg .. just realized the NPC's may think she's a mutant if she has that blue hair.

Hopefully this will be a short work day.

Unless anyone objects, I may bunny us all along into exploring .. and trouble. Not sure how my writing will work that out. But eventually you folks will run into natives.

Wee. :3
Well, Amy’s prepared^^
Also, do any of you have any triggers? Concerning Amy’s humor...^^

Me? I don’t even have a gun. That was a joke. Not really. I guess, if anything, drugs and alcohol. Most of my characters won’t touch either. Not all though. Never really gave much thought to triggers. Actually, what IS a trigger - besides that thing on a gun?

Hah! Good. 😂
Well if someone really has PTSD, triggers are not fun to deal with. They usually make that individual panic. And I don’t wanna trigger a panic attack in anyone. 🤷🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back