• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detective/Con Artist RP Interest Check

Steve Freeling

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The idea for this RP is that the storyline would follow a team of freelance detectives who are also con artists. The team takes cases where there is no evidence whatsoever and tricks the criminal who committed the crime into either admitting their guilt or otherwise giving themself up. For example, they might make it look like a murder victim is still alive and in the hospital in order to trick their murderer into making another attempt on their life so that they can be caught. The team would consist of 6-10 high school students, with different skills suited to what the team does. The story is set in 1998 southern California. Smartphones aren't a thing here and the only internet is dial-up, which means the characters have to work harder to get information. Players will be able to suggest cases so that the RP doesn't get stale. If interested, go ahead and let me know.

Last edited:
Great, so that's two interested. Once I figure out a name and maybe we can get a few more, I'll post the CS.

Sorry, I don't think I'm actually going to join in the end. I just realised I'm a bit in over my head and need to drop out of a roleplay or two. I hope this roleplay works out well for everyone, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back