• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍. ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ. ( apps still open ! )

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

• intro

video games

lana del rey

overview.

H
    eaven's End is known for three things; beauty, soulmates and murder.

As a sprawling metropolis on the sunny side of America, it has seen many people and stories come and go - filled with opportunity and pitfalls alike, it's been witness to the greatest love stories in ages and the most heart-wrenching tragedies. Everybody knows it is not a rule that you will meet your soulmate or that you will get your happy ending, and Heaven's End is proof of that. It bears all the sins that great cities have, harboring crime families despite the dreamy first impression; Rome, too, had it's cracks before it burned.

The Hands would be the one to hold the majority of the city in their grasp, pumping violence and drugs and blood into Heaven's End and seemingly being unable to be stopped by law enforcement or rivals alike - a multi-layered organisation that has hitmen, thieves and any type of sinner under their paycheck, all answering to the same boss. As sharp as they are dangerous, they've proven to be a problem for years and it looks like they will not be leaving unless they are forced. There is money to be made here, and they have a sea of it - the Hands have drawn their war fronts, refusing to move.

That's where the Detective Agency Morgan steps in.

As a team of trained (or not so trained) professionals, they have been tasked to get rid of the Hands once and for all - by any means necessary. Be it though investigation, infiltration or straight up physical fights, this close-knit group has entered a rivalry with the biggest job they've had so far. Whether they're up to the task to driving out a threatening, powerful beast of an organisation of out the city, well - not like they can turn back now. Once the detective agency takes on a task, it won't stop till they drop or win. Whatever comes first.

And yet, nothing is as it seems. It never is.

Something is brewing in Heaven's End, something that neither group are awake of. The ground is crumbling beneath their feet and it's only a matter of time until it falls, too. It's a tricky situation, one that will take intelligence and co-operation to solve.

It's even worse when somewhere out there might be the love of your life.

---

Hi, hello and welcome to Detective Agency Morgan, a crime and mystery roleplay set in a fictional metropolis of Heaven's End. Focusing on two groups - the Hands and the Detective Agency Morgan - this is intended to be a semi-sandbox setting with events, secrets and, of course, soulmates. With plently of fluff and angst to go along, this would hopefully be a setting with the vibe of a romantic comedy filled with scenes where you might have to suspend your disbelief. Would a terrifying and violent criminal organisation host a pool party and invite their bitter enemies? Probably not, but that's not going to stop them from doing so here. :''-) This is meant to be a more light-hearted roleplay with some dark themes here and there, but overall this is meant to be a fun, casual experience and not extremely oppressive.

Anyways, we are super excited to start this!! If you have any questions, please ask me or any of the GMs!

Thank you to xayah. xayah. for the plot idea and .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ for writing the roles!! 💕😭

intro

roles

rules

it's you

it's you, it's all for
you

genre

crime, mystery, romance

status

accepting

-->

-->

-->

-->
♡coded by uxie♡
-->

Last edited:
GET IN. my brain didn’t work hard bsing this for no one to join 🥲 thank the gms for refining it 🙏

I'm interested, but not playing as either a detective nor a member of the criminal organization. I wonder if the position of prosecutor may be considered? :D
I think it can bring alot of drama, legal shenanigans and possibly even some superior/subordinate chemistry 👀

If that's not on the table, I'm open with detective nevertheless XD

The Blex The Blex
aa i'm glad you're interested! there will be roles available for normal civilians who aren't detectives/criminals - so a prosecutor would work for that. it will be added tomorrow, i hope!! c':

here is the link for the OOC thread! feel free to ask any questions or just talk in the thread.
OOC

aaaand it's up! go crazy with the character sheets and ask in the ooc if you have any questions/ideas!!

Bump!
Applications are still open!
9B3A64E5-D290-4AD6-B3CC-4917C0F80BEE.jpeg

you want to join
yes you do

bump!! what if I said … you should join? because i like you AND your writing hm? not because this amazing rp deserves more recognition or anything😗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back