• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Toacho

The ‘Friend of a Friend’
Detailed & Dark Soft, An Originals & Fandoms Search Thread
By Toacho

giphy.gif

Actual footage of me polishing this thread for the 58th time this month and removing 95% of what used to be on it.

Hey, what's up everyone? Welcome to Toacho's Detailed & Dark Search Thread. I have fandoms and some originals, so feel free to look around! Please make sure to check out the 'Think We'd Mesh?' tab for a complete summary of myself and what I am looking for.

• ☐ Currently searching!
    ☐ Not actively searching, but not completely closed either.
    ☒ Sorry, I'm a little busy right now. Please check back another time!
    ☐ Out of town / Hiatus / Not currently roleplaying. (All current partners will be alerted.)

I'm still usually up for chatting despite any status used above, so feel free to shoot me a message anytime!
    Last updated: 5/18/2020

Last edited:
Bump again! I've gotten a few awesome people already and I'll still accept a couple more if anyone is interested!

Sounds interesting! I'd be down to plot a few things and see if it goes anywhere! Working on character sheets ahaha, slow progress as I'm always adding to them! Love the dynamics ^^

Hi, thanks for your interest! I’m currently a little overwhelmed by requests right now, but I would be totally willing to roleplay with you in maybe a week or two once things have settled down if you think you’d still be interested then?

Hi, thanks for your interest! I’m currently a little overwhelmed by requests right now, but I would be totally willing to roleplay with you in maybe a week or two once things have settled down if you think you’d still be interested then?
Sure thing! Just pm me any time ^^ (No rush!)

Opening again! Only taking maybe one or two people, I'm still a tad bit busy. Preference is for fandoms currently! ♡

It's winter break time, and you all know what that means! I've got plenty of time on my hand and am looking for one or two partners to write with. Thread has been given a complete makeover including tabs, status, and more! Please message me in private chat if you're interested and we can get to chatting and seeing if we are compatible!

Morning everyone! Bump! Still looking for partners, Gotham (TV) and The Lucky Rabbit are still current highlights but I’ll always be up for discussing other ideas!

Bump! Updated current highlights again. Highlighted fandom is Gotham (TV), highlighted originals are The Ten Year Limit and The Doppelganger Game.

hey! i’m very much interested, but do you roleplay harry potter? it’s totally fine if you don’t!

Hey there i’m Lily 21+ year old fellow advanced writer that’s maybe interested in pairing up....do you by chance have any interest in doing something historicalish themed ???

Hi there Lily! I’m currently on a bit of a hiatus for a few weeks, (forgot to update my status again.) I’m interested in discussing further but it may be a few weeks before I can, if that’s alright?

Hey that’s totally fine with me.... I don’t mind waiting until things die down for you and happy to still discuss things

Officially back from hiatus and updated my thread! Currently very interested in 'Lovely Apocalypse'.

Hello there! I must say, I am very impressed by your overall style and presentation! If you are still looking, I'd love to further discuss your 'Lovely Apocalypse' idea, as well as conjure a few more ideas that could fit within your interests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back