• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Roleplayer needed!

I'm craving a long term detailed roleplay. But these are my requirements!

You must do 3-4 paragraphs, Good grammar and good punctuation. [Not perfect as even I can't spell the most complex of words.]

I am also in GMT time. Meaning I will disappear soon. [it's 10:20pm right now.] But I will return in the morning.

It must involve an interesting story, otherwise chances are I'll just leave. It's the harsh truth.

I'd prefer it if you played the male. However I'll double for a selected few.

I have a plot that involves a Vampire and a Fledgling :

Alex is a blood slave to the higher-ups in the society of vampires. [You're Character] is also a higher-up that comes to see the person holding Alex. Seeing her, [YC] wants to take her for himself. Convincing the higher-up that her blood is tainted [YC] takes her to his own home, changing her to stop the poison inside her from slowly killing her.

However. If you have another plot. Please do message me about it. But I won't be always so flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back