• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detailed Plots for partners!

SunnyDays

Summer Lover and Daydreamer
Hi! My name is Sunny, and I'm new to this website! I would love to start some individual rps!

I can usually do about 2-3 paragraphs on my replies, and I reply pretty quickly, cause I have no life haha. During school days my replies might take a while because I'm in school, but I can reply after school, and my replies on the weekends will definitely come quick.

I don't have a lot of preferences or rules, other than that I wish that anyone RPing with me matches my reply length, replies a few times a day with me, and does this long term. I used to have a lot of problems with keeping the RPs going on Qoutev, so I'm hoping that I can have a lot of long-term Rp's on this website!

I am completely open to any kind of RPs, except for harry potter RP or anime rps, because I'm very inexperienced in those two fields. I'm completely open, so message me if you would like! Don't be afraid to message me with some RP theme ideas! I'm not mean, if I don't like the theme you suggested, I will very politely suggest something else!

I have a few detailed RP's that I will list below! I have a lot of detailed rps, so if these don't suit you, feel free to ask for more options! Also, I have a more basic list of plots that I posted in another thread if you want basic plots!

Here they are:

Tattooed- Everyone was born with a number on your wrist. There were only two people with that exact number on their wrist. Your number was 219. It was up to you to find your number. It was said that if you found the person with the same number on their wrists as you, you would fall happily in love, and you would never suffer bad luck. Sometimes people never find their matches, and they become depressed. That was always your biggest fear; never finding your match. What happens when you find your number, but he has a girlfriend that he swears he loves?

When We Get Older- You two were best friends when you were little and your parents always said that you two were going to end up together. One day, you found out that you were moving away. You were around 10 and he kissed you, and you two made a promise. "When we grow up.. we'll find each other again and we'll be together, do you promise?" "I promise." What happens when you see him again?

Numbers- He can see numbers above everyone’s head. Everyone’s number starts at one hundred, and the closer they get to death, the smaller the number gets. Once the number reaches zero, it means that person will die. He has seen hundreds of zero’s in his life, and he usually hears about how that person died of a heart attack or how they were hit by that car. One day he sees you. You have been depressed for months, and your number is at zero. He walks up to you, to try to talk to you, and immediately you two connect. But your number doesn’t change. Much to his despair, you go home, and he expects to never see you again. But you come back to school the next day and he is absolutely amazed. He starts hanging out with you every day, to make sure you're okay. What happens when you ask him why he is hanging out with you? Will he tell you?

Babies- Your boyfriend really wants a kid, but you think you're too young, and you want to focus on your career. But he is constantly coming home with baby clothes and hints to the fans. He is always trying to seduce you, one day he pushes you over the edge, will you give in or will it end in a huge fight?

The Blind Date- You and your crush broke up months ago, and your friends noticed you were both miserable. You missed each other a lot, and your friends hated seeing the both of you so unhappy. After being fed up with it, your friends both set you up on a blind date....with each other.Will it work? How will you react when you see who your blind date is?

Tattooed is where it’s at for me, if you’d like to brain storm more of a plot let me know!!(:

I'm really interested in both Numbers and when we get older ones! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you are still looking ^_^

When We Get Older- You two were best friends when you were little and your parents always said that you two were going to end up together. One day, you found out that you were moving away. You were around 10 and he kissed you, and you two made a promise. "When we grow up.. we'll find each other again and we'll be together, do you promise?" "I promise." What happens when you see him again?

I'm down for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back