• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Bump! Really only craving an SCP plot right now, mainly Dr. OC & Dr. OC/GOI OC/Guard OC or some other pairing where I can play Dr. Gears. I'm up for discussing other pairings too!

Dabi x OC Where of course I'd play Dabi
And if you could play Bakugo or Deku for my OC.
Sorry for not getting back to you!
The only issue is... I play mxf, but I am willing to do mxm. Just not for my pairing. I like romance subplots, so that's a big thing with me too.

Dabi x OC Where of course I'd play Dabi
And if you could play Bakugo or Deku for my OC.
Sorry for not getting back to you!
The only issue is... I play mxf, but I am willing to do mxm. Just not for my pairing. I like romance subplots, so that's a big thing with me too.
No worries, I understand! Sadly, I'm not very large on doubling and prefer to try to find a pairing that works well for both of us. If you would like, we could talk more in private chat? I'd be up for hearing what your OC is like and I may be able to play Deku or Bakugo for you still? If not, no worries and I hope you find someone!

Heya! I'm new to the site and would be interested in a heroes/superpowers related role play! I'm a big fan of mxm, so I'd also be interested in talking about relationship dynamics preferences and such!

Also have a tendency to plot and world build, so I would definitely be down for some of that! I'm not super as into dark themes though such as villainxvillain pairings, but if you're alright with that hopefully we could find a pairing or plot that you'd enjoy just as much! If you're interested in talking more, please lmk! ;v;

Heya! I'm new to the site and would be interested in a heroes/superpowers related role play! I'm a big fan of mxm, so I'd also be interested in talking about relationship dynamics preferences and such!

Also have a tendency to plot and world build, so I would definitely be down for some of that! I'm not super as into dark themes though such as villainxvillain pairings, but if you're alright with that hopefully we could find a pairing or plot that you'd enjoy just as much! If you're interested in talking more, please lmk! ;v;
Welcome to the site! I'm glad to hear that you like the superpowers rp and I'd be down to talk more in private chat! No worries about not being into villainxvillain, I'm sure we can find a pairing that we both enjoy! Would you like me to start to private chat?

Welcome to the site! I'm glad to hear that you like the superpowers rp and I'd be down to talk more in private chat! No worries about not being into villainxvillain, I'm sure we can find a pairing that we both enjoy! Would you like me to start to private chat?
Ahh sure, that would be great! I'll wait for your PM! ❤️

Hello! I would be down for MHA. anybody else?
Hi there, sadly, I’m currently a bit deep in my other roleplays and am not searching for a partner. If this works for you, I could let you know if I get more time in the future?

Bump, craving is for Lovely Apocalypse, but I'm open to listening to other ideas too; dark, soft, and whatever in-between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back