• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Partner(s) Needed, Any Genre! (Ignore post count)

I would have no problem with that, other than being quite new to this site and I barely know how to work it. Would it be over a post or a private conversation?

Edric Yuma] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16443-duskertem/ said:
@DuskerTem[/URL] Sounds nice! I have a 1x1 Percy Jackson RP being planned right now, do you want me to add you to the convo or do you want to make a new one? :)
I don't know. If the person doesn't mind, I'd like to join. If not, we can create a new RP.

Hello! I am new to this site ( I just found it today) but I am not new to role plays. I would love to do a fantasy classmates/academy type role play. PM if interested :)

I would love to try the Harry Potter or Eragon one, preferably the Eragon one. What sort of plot are you thinking of for those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back