• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Partner(s) Needed, Any Genre! (Ignore post count)

Edric Yuma

Just Another Paper Cut Survivor

Hello! I love doing 1x1's, but would be more than glad to do a small group RP if needed for plot development! I have some plots, pairings, and fandoms down below, so please check them out! I am willing to do just about anything, just tell me if you have a plot in mind!

• Hey Guys! Before you dive into my fetishes (ew) and whatnot, let me tell you what I am looking for:

-Length. Two or more paragraphs per post. I am a detailed writer, and I would hope my partner is the same.

-Grammar. Punctuation, capitalization, etc. I don't expect you to have an English degree (I mess up too,) but please try and be as literate as possible with your writing.

-Gender Preference. I prefer to play males, but if needed I could play female.

-RP Placement. I highly recommend having the RP in a thread, PMs are where I like and sort out the story line.

-Romance. It is welcome, but not required. I enjoy writing fighting scenes just as much as I like writing romance. If there is any romance, however, it should be a slow build-up. No love at first sight dealeo.

-Frequency. Please reply at least three times a week, I don't like waiting and forgetting what was going on!

-The Norm. No god-modding please! Please use OOC for discussing the story's direction! Lastly, tell me if you can't post for sometime, I don't like waiting :P

Tell me if you're interested! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd be interested in a Harry Potter RP or the one with the genius and popular person or the corrupt demon and innocent person one...actually I like pretty much all the ideas but those are my favourites :)

Are you interested in doing a fantasy-based rp? And not fan-based. So we would make it up. PM if interested?

@DuskerTem Sounds nice! I have a 1x1 Percy Jackson RP being planned right now, do you want me to add you to the convo or do you want to make a new one? :)

@Zel814 I would love to! I'll pm you for more details. :D

Hello! I am currently looking for a detailed roleplayer for a post apocalyptic roleplay? I'm not very active on here (I only come on to find partners, truly) but I do roleplay over email if you're interested which I hope you are because you seem like an excellent writer.

I really do like post apocalyptic role plays a lot, but my email is full of junk and sorting through the sea of stupidity is something I would rather not do. :P If it's possible, could we do it on this site?

@Moss On Trees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back