• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [DETAILED] Looking for a Handful of Partners

Edna

The not so Eloquent
After months of allowing my potential to rot, questioning my capabilities and giving into my doubts of what I can accomplish, I found my way back.
In other words, I am back from my nearly six month hiatus, more eager than ever to get back into the swing of things while meeting some new faces. Who knew that self-confidence could be this constraining.

Expectations
Be aware that I am a minor. Please don’t arrive with wavering decisions as whether you should contact me, then bail thanks to a number.

I could care less how much experience you accumulated. What is admirable in my eyes is the amount of dedication, effort, and emotion you put into your writing, into the craft. Treat it as if it were your weapon; paralyze me into a permanent shock with your wordplay, allow goosebumps to trickle across my arms from the realism of the scenery. Storytellers don’t realize how much power they behold until they maximize their capabilities.
Not only don’t do I don’t care about your experience, I don’t care how much time it takes for you to compose a post. Demanding a post in a certain time frame will do no benefit but disrupt the quality it was initially supposed to offer. Take all the time you need.

Be flexible and yearning to experiment. I will scalp you if your introduction mentions you strictly playing female. Spoiler Alert: The reason as to why you can’t play the male role is because you haven’t bothered to attempt. There’s a distinction between having preferences and bull-headed. If I’m willing to make sacrifices, so should you, and this’ll allow you to increase your compatibility.

Engage in direct messaging with me. I adore exploring other personalities and learning the stories of others, so no guilt should be placed if you feel you are subjecting yourself.

I prefer that you have Discord. Contacting you takes than less than have the time, and I get notified on time when you message me. If you don’t, we can take direct messaging here or work something out.

I refuse to do pre-written plots, so I encourage you to have all your cravings equipped. Filling in blanks cause tribulations from lack of communication and zero compromise. Neither should paragraphs limit what your character could be.

Please direct message me with an introduction of yourself and a writing sample. If you are a new member and don’t have access to initiate direct messaging, you then may leave a comment and I will get ahold of you myself.

Your interest check is pretty awesome. A few things to know about me beforehand.

Like you, I am also a minor and like you all I care about is the quality of the work. I don't expect quick responses and I use Discord more frequently than RPN.

You say you don't use written plots, which is fine! I love coming up with ideas along with my partners, and creating an amazing world. I do have some simple ideas that are very open, but I'm not too worried on whether we do any of the ideas.

Preference wise I DO prefer MxM pairings but I can do any pairings. I'm open to doubling, or even having a cast of characters to work with. Genre wise I prefer comedy, drama, horror, mystery, action, romance, and fantasy, or course I don't strictly do these and will gladly work with other genres.

Style wise I will write in any point of view and write as much as I can at that moment in time. I also don't mind talking out of character and getting to know my partner.

This is from a role play I did awhile back,

Elizabeth sighed and looked at the broom her brother had bought for her. He'd spent quite a bit of money for her and felt guilty considering she'd barely ever used it. Every time she'd played in her free time she hadn't exactly done well, no matter what position she'd taken on the field. Now she was sitting in her room, staring at the broom that she hadn't used in a year. She heard the front door of their home open and close, followed by the voice of her brother calling out to her,
"Eli! I'm home!"
He called, and the girl sighed before she got up, hiding the broom in the closet and walking downstairs to see him. She smiled and gave him a hug, asking how work was, but the man avoided the question and shook his head sitting down his sister and sighing.
"Tell me what's wrong Eli..."
He said in a calm and comforting tone. He didn't want her to think that she was in trouble for anything. In fact, she was, for the most part, a really good kid. She sighed and shook her head a moment before she spoke.
"I just... Don't understand why I can't do it..."
He tilted his head and pet her head, letting his fingers run through her hair.
"Can't-do what?"
She sighed and walked upstairs, going to the closet and soon coming back down with the quidditch broom. She didn't want to tell him he'd waisted all that money. Instead of beating around the bush her brother began to laugh.
"Anyone can learn to ride a broom." He sighed and shook his head. "It takes a lot of practice, natural or not, to master the art of it."
He held her hand and smiled.
"C'mon. I'll train you." He got up and didn't let Elizabeth argue with him, dragging her outside to the Quidditch field in the backyard that he'd set up himself. There he began training her, and after every game, he told her these exact words, "Just have fun. Relax. Eventually, you'll win. I know you can win one."
After months of training, the training finally paid off, in an actual game Elizabeth had been on the position of seeker, and had won the game by catching the Golden Snitch. She kept those words her brother said in mind no matter what, "You can win one".
-
I do have two questions, however, do you work with fandoms, and are you alright with dark/disturbung/angsty themes?

Hey there, love the intro! If by any chance you are still accepting partners, I will gladly send a sample your way.

Writing sample?

I didn’t fall in love with the devil at first.
No, at first I fell in love with a fighter; not just for the terms of this story. He was an actual under ground fighter. He said he did it for the money, having a dad at home who could barely move from his bed and two other siblings. His mother had left at the crack of dawn one morning, or so the story goes. The question always lingered in my mind, why you’d leave your children behind? Yet, I’ve never been brave enyough to ask.
So, he was 17 when he met me, I was 14. Young, dumb and all infatuated with a boy who’d never look at me the way I wanted him to until I was full grown myself. He came over, to recruit my oldest brother to fight along side him. But, as usual my brother did as my parents asked, and I stupidly;eagerly joined.
Over the years, I became good, great even. Going to school during the day and making money to pay for my own things at night, usually my own medical bills. We fought, first because I wanted him to be mine so badly and then soon after it was about why I wasn’t going to college, why I wasn’t reaching my full potential.
Why!? Because I loved him! I wanted to run away and marry this man. He was my best friend, and close to my everything.
Remember me mentioning, the money? Well, as good as money is, drugs are better. Lots and lots of drugs became his life. Not me, not anymore. He pushed me away, of course he said it was out of love, but I was in denial I thought I could change him!
I thought wrong, obviously. If I was I wouldn’t be telling you this story. The story about how my life changed, from being a carefree, careless teenager, to a fighter. And then back again to a broken girl, sitting in antiseptic smelling hospital waiting to hear if the devil is going to come back, or if all of him is going to die.

(Woah, I hoped that’s good enough, fingers crossed! And tah Dah!! I do have preference mostly female oc’s sorry. ??‍♀️ If you can comprise and bend just a tad because of my writing let me know. If not that’s okay too.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back