• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Historical Romance

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Yo, yo.

I'm craving to do more historical romances (1800s-1950s), and I'm looking for detailed roleplayers who I can write with.

My only requirements are that you have good grammar and spelling skills, are willing to double, will post at least once a week, and will be an all-around fun person to RP with.

I have some pairings I am interested in. I want the female role, but I am willing to play the male if we double.

Pairings;

Nurse x wounded soldier

Rich college girl x poor farm boy

German woman x Jewish man in hiding

Widow of a deceased soldier x deceased soldier's brother

Hollywood actress x male childhood friend

Hollywood actress x young pastor

Female tutor x male student

Female student x male tutor

Ill girl x male caretaker (I REALLY want to do this one!)

Native American woman x English man

There's loads more I'm willing to try. Feel free to throw ideas. I'm definitely craving a love story like The Notebook or an epic war romance like Gone with the Wind.

Thanks for reading (:

I'm really into all of these ideas. History is one of my passions and you've chosen a great time frame. Personally, I would be most interested in any of the war pairings:

Nurse x wounded soldiers

German woman x Jewish man in hiding

Widow of a deceased soldier x deceased soldier's brother

Should I pm you? I'd also be interested in ill woman x male caretaker as I've noticed you have a strong interest in this pairing.

@DisneyGirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back