• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Fandoms for the Proud Nerd

Bump. I really need some fandom love at this point. I have a few original stories going, so for now, I'm just going to stick to a fandom search.

Hello~ I've looked around your other interest check for Harry Potter and would first like to say that I am interested in a literate-advanced Harry Potter roleplay. However, I don't play canon characters - I've tried, and I've failed.

I've failed incredibly badly.

Due to this, I do prefer to keep fandom roleplays to OC-only, though if you'd want to include canon characters that's alright - even though I'm not good enough at them to play them as a full PC.

If you'd like to do some world-building around the Harry Potter universe (perhaps another school? Another place, another world? I'm open to that kind of stuff) I'd enjoy that, but I'll also do a full-Hogwarts kind of roleplay.

Doesn't just have to be a school plot, either - if you're looking for an epic quest in the universe or something a little bit more surreal, I'm up for pretty much anything in the world of wizardry. Tell me if you're interested!

Meredith said:
Hello~ I've looked around your other interest check for Harry Potter and would first like to say that I am interested in a literate-advanced Harry Potter roleplay. However, I don't play canon characters - I've tried, and I've failed.
I've failed incredibly badly.

Due to this, I do prefer to keep fandom roleplays to OC-only, though if you'd want to include canon characters that's alright - even though I'm not good enough at them to play them as a full PC.

If you'd like to do some world-building around the Harry Potter universe (perhaps another school? Another place, another world? I'm open to that kind of stuff) I'd enjoy that, but I'll also do a full-Hogwarts kind of roleplay.

Doesn't just have to be a school plot, either - if you're looking for an epic quest in the universe or something a little bit more surreal, I'm up for pretty much anything in the world of wizardry. Tell me if you're interested!
Hey there. (: I appreciate your interest, most certainly. I have to say that I'm a little wary of starting another OC-only role play, since I have a few going right now, and I'm missing the taste of true fandom-ness. I'm getting a little OC'd out.

That being said, however, depending on the kind of story we might be able to come up with, I do have a post-series (not next-gen) character made up who could lend herself to the makings of a plot. I can't make any guarantees - you may not care for her, we may not be able to find a compelling compromise, etc. - but we could at least talk.

Halfanelf said:
Hey there. (: I appreciate your interest, most certainly. I have to say that I'm a little wary of starting another OC-only role play, since I have a few going right now, and I'm missing the taste of true fandom-ness. I'm getting a little OC'd out.
That being said, however, depending on the kind of story we might be able to come up with, I do have a post-series (not next-gen) character made up who could lend herself to the makings of a plot. I can't make any guarantees - you may not care for her, we may not be able to find a compelling compromise, etc. - but we could at least talk.
Yeah, I get that~ Should I shoot you a PM?

Hey there, I'd be interested in a detailed Harry Potter RP.

I'm flexible with plot and theme so totally chill to discuss those with you. I've got a degree in English Literature and Creative writing so take writing pretty seriously myself (and have seriously been hunting for an advanced RP partner as of late). I'm willing to talk things through with you if you're still searching. I can't guarantee that I can post every day, I work full-time and detailed posts can often take me a while to write, but I can usually guarantee around a couple of posts a week. Either way, I'm an open individual and if I am busy or vanishing I let my RP partners know. I quite like to be in contact over PM with my RP partners so I can get to know them, plot with them etc.

Give me a shout if you're interested~

Oh, man. I just had the urge to bump with song lyrics like we used to, like, ten years ago on Neopets. Shades of a younger me.

So if it would be possible would you mind a Batman rp? I'm a big fan of the DC universe so we could do more than a Batman rp. I am very familiar with DC characters and such. How about it?

TheBatman224 said:
So if it would be possible would you mind a Batman rp? I'm a big fan of the DC universe so we could do more than a Batman rp. I am very familiar with DC characters and such. How about it?
Unfortunately, I'm not really into the superhero scene when it comes to RP. I don't know nearly enough to feel comfortable writing for DC or Marvel. Good luck, though. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back