• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detailed Clichès anyone¿

h o p e l e s s

Hello all! I'm a newbie here, aged sixteen from England. My name is Skye and it is a pleasure to meet you. Sadly my profile photo is not me and I do not intend to catfish (love that show!) anyone with that photo. Credit goes to the beautiful female posing for it. I have just finished secondary school so I have ten weeks of summer! ¡ ! Ten. Whole. Weeks. Obviously I do have social commitments outside of this community I have just introduced myself to on here but I will be very active. Personally, I prefer to do MxF or FxF as I prefer female roles. However, I'm always open to doubling as a male sometimes it even adds to the plot. Introductions from the newbie aside, here's what I'm looking for:

Clichés clichés clichés... I adore cliché teen romance plots! Anything loosely based off of a teen novel, an NBHD song or even one of Halsey's is the way to my heart c; Should've put this at the start but, if you're into drinking games, reread all of this and take a shot whenever you see the word 'cliché'. Jokes to the sides, here are some lovely cheesy plots I'm craving. Please do comment if you want to RP with me since I'm unable to start dms at the moment. All of these plots are just ideas which have sprung into my mind, I would very much enjoy it if the main basis of them all was romance however I don't want it to feel forced. Apologise all romance haters, I like my cheesy idyllic youth. Here ya' go again;

Modern day Romeo & Juliet (may end differently ;))
Young Offenders
Mixed boarding school for prestigious/or/reckless teens
Young Fame
Rich at an early age
Escaping ordinary life
Travelling the states
Freshers at Uni
Celebrations at Glastonbury/Reading
Beach day in Cali
House party first meet

Please do message me if any of these ideas prompt you to come up with a plot! I love writing chunky (well semi-chunky) paragraphs - around 2/3 - so I'm hoping to find someone who can match. If not, I'm sure it'll still be amazing. Much love to you my lil' chicks x

oh dang i'm interested in 'mixed boarding school for prestigious/or/reckless teens and 'freshers at uni'

Hi there! I'd be interested in a FxF for either escaping ordinary life, day at the beach in Cali, or the prestigious/rebellious school one?

^For the school one, I had a small idea, what if it was a school for rebellious teens but it sounded similar to the name of one for prestigious teens, and one of our characters, meaning to go to the prestigious one, got sent to the one for rebellious teens instead and freaked out (rebelled, if you will) at the staff, making it that they had to stay at that school anyway? Just an idea, I'm cool with whatever.

Hi there! I'd be interested in a FxF for either escaping ordinary life, day at the beach in Cali, or the prestigious/rebellious school one?

^For the school one, I had a small idea, what if it was a school for rebellious teens but it sounded similar to the name of one for prestigious teens, and one of our characters, meaning to go to the prestigious one, got sent to the one for rebellious teens instead and freaked out (rebelled, if you will) at the staff, making it that they had to stay at that school anyway? Just an idea, I'm cool with whatever.

Awesome! Please pm me so we can further discuss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back