• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Destruction to Shattered Hope Interest Check (Open)

Of course we are still accepting!!!! And we can chat here or in messages whichever you prefer! :)

Since I have a few different questions, I don't want to spam this forum really with them. But also at the same time, I don't think I have the 24hr thing covered to pm you. (That or I'm... not yet sure how. I'm new to RPNation, forgive me.) If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you send me a message first so I can continue with the questions?

Since I have a few different questions, I don't want to spam this forum really with them. But also at the same time, I don't think I have the 24hr thing covered to pm you. (That or I'm... not yet sure how. I'm new to RPNation, forgive me.) If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you send me a message first so I can continue with the questions?
Ohh haha well welcome to RPN!!! :) I'll get you a message sent! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back