• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny RP

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
Im looking for a partner interested to have an rp in the world of Destiny.

Sending ahead, i have only played Destiny 2, but have spent a significant amount of time reading its lore section. I found the world to be very interesting and would love to play an rp in it where we have our own story, aside from what the games provide. To follow the stories of a fireteam of two guardians and their ghosts that create their own legends.

Im looking for a partner that can communicate with me and has the ability to develop an interesting rp with me. That is willing to, while focussing on our main characters, play NPCs with me, so that the whole story can look alive.

Hello! I'm new to this website but I would love to plan something out with you to do a destiny rp :) I know quite a bit a bit about the lore and world of Destiny so I don't have a problem for us to create a story

Hello! I'm new to this website but I would love to plan something out with you to do a destiny rp :) I know quite a bit a bit about the lore and world of Destiny so I don't have a problem for us to create a story
That's great to hear! Would you prefer me to dm you or how and where would you like to discuss this further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back