• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny Canon x OC, anyone? [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Beautiful Nightmare

Never forget to smile <3
I've recently returned to the fandom after a very long break and I've been doing heavy loads of research to be able to ask for the one thing I've wanted for two years now - a Destiny role play. There's still a lot that I need to get caught up on, so if I don't know about a character you would like me to play, I'll happily research them! I've recently learned a great deal about Saint-14's character and I'm about to begin learning more about Osiris.

RP STUFF
- I prefer partners who are 18+ because I tend to write themes that are on the mature side. I will still abide by site rules, but I would prefer it if my partners are adults like me.
- At the moment, I can confidently play Ikora, Cayde-6, Saint-14, and possibly Devrim Kay as love interests. If you want me to play a canon character not listed here, I'll go ahead and study up on them immediately! I already wanna learn everything I can about the series, so I won’t mind.
- We can follow the story of the game, or pick a plot point and branch off of it to create our own version of history, if you prefer.
- If you have any AU ideas, let me know! I'd be fine with altering parts of the universe, so long as the essence of Destiny remains.
- I only double up,.
- I don’t push for quantity over quality, but please write at least one paragraph - five to seven sentences. It helps me write my own responses if I have something to go off of. I would also prefer it if lengths matched for ships (you write as much for your OC as you do for my love interest).
- If you want to play multiple OC's with ships, I'm totally fine with that! I have two OC's with love interests that I would be happy to use.
- Please be willing to chat with me OOC. It helps to ease my social anxiety if I'm talking to people who are friendly towards me and want to talk to me instead of using me for mere entertainment.
- I'm looking for role plays that will last long-term. I don't enjoy dabbling in role plays with short lifespans.
- I'm fine with role playing on-site, on Discord, or in Google Docs.
- No Mary-Sue's, god modding, or guilt tripping.

What I already know about the lore:
- The entire story of the first game, including every expansion except for Rise of Iron (I studied the lore, though)
- The Red War campaign
- Heavy spoilers from Forsaken
- A general summary of the Faction Wars
- Battle of Six Fronts
- Mara Sov's history with the Fallen
- A great deal of Saint-14's history
- Vague notes on Osiris' history, as well as some recent story points about him
- Lore behind the Warminds
- Vague notes on the origin of the Awoken
- The Books of Sorrow
- The Forsaken Prince
- The general premise of Beyond Light