• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Destination Wedding

horrorshow

black magic and cigarettes

• Three families who have always been close have flown to a tropical island dreamscape for a wedding.

The Ryders, wealthy overachievers who have proven that hard work and dedication can make you truly prosperous in life. The Willoughbys who seem to be well put together, highly skilled and well educated people, but actually possess dark familial secrets. Lastly, the Channings, who are laid back, free spirited artist types who happened to make it in with the big names in the art industry.

On the outside looking in, the three families seem to be living the suburban dream, all living close to each other in their fancy Cul-De-Sac and their kids having always been the closest of friends. Many have envied their seeming extended families and sense of community they possessed among each other, and when two of the kids finally got married, it was a step in the direction of uniting all of the families forever. To celebrate, the parents of the soon to be husband and wife are taking everyone to Hawaii for the wedding and have invited their other neighbors along as well.

After years of close friendship, however, things start to become tense on the very day that everyone is supposed to fly out, and it begins to become clear over the next several weeks how much is being hidden, how much has changed, and who truly has feelings for who. Everyone keeps trying to put on a brave face, but unfortunately, a wedding is a very emotional time, and it can either bring out the best or the worst in everyone.

Last edited:
horrorshow horrorshow

!!!!!!!
Super Mega Interested! I'd love to see how everything plays out!
I'd love to apply for the Youngest Channing child, if possible

horrorshow horrorshow

!!!!!!!
Super Mega Interested! I'd love to see how everything plays out!
I'd love to apply for the Youngest Channing child, if possible

Of course ! Let me get a CS up real quick for anyone interested lmao cause I'm gonna go to bed soon but I'll absolutely be interested in seeing if this takes off

There is the CS for you guys and anyone else who happens to stop by between now and the next time I'm on.

I still fully intend to do this roleplay if anyone else is interested in joining. I'll give it until the 26th, one week from today, to see if people get their CS up and if anyone else is going to be interested. Check the CS thread to see which roles have been applied for/taken.

Hey, submitted a CS for the middle Ryder child. Hope its ok :)

Absolutely accepted. Love him. I seriously hope like one or two more people jump on board or I might take a secondary role before too much time has passed because I like everyone's characters so far

Absolutely accepted. Love him. I seriously hope like one or two more people jump on board or I might take a secondary role before too much time has passed because I like everyone's characters so far
Thanks, he was definitely influenced by Klaus from Umbrella Academy :D

I still need The Oldest Willoughby boy, and the oldest and middle Channing kids and we would be set to finish up CS if we need to and start plotting/get started in general. Just throwing this out there to bump the thread.

Two people applied for the youngest Ryder, and I liked both applications- unfortunately I'll only end up accepting one of them, but as a heads up to those who applied for the position, if you wanna switch to one of the other open positions instead I will absolutely let you, if not I'll make a decision later on. :)

I still need The Oldest Willoughby boy, and the oldest and middle Channing kids and we would be set to finish up CS if we need to and start plotting/get started in general. Just throwing this out there to bump the thread.

Two people applied for the youngest Ryder, and I liked both applications- unfortunately I'll only end up accepting one of them, but as a heads up to those who applied for the position, if you wanna switch to one of the other open positions instead I will absolutely let you, if not I'll make a decision later on. :)
If it helps get things going, I can go for one of the other roles. :csmile: I have a CS idea for the eldest Channing. It's kind of a WIP, but I can post what I have so far!

Hey, if you're still searching, I'd be happy to join! May I ask which roles still need to be filled, just to be sure?

Can I be the middle Channing child.

Hey, if you're still searching, I'd be happy to join! May I ask which roles still need to be filled, just to be sure?
Hey! Not the OP but the middle Channing child and oldest Willoughby boy are open. There's a link to the character sheet further up in the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back