• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛ 𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 ♚

Characters
Here

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

A Story Tale

eHxNCLP.png

This is a story of a usual female lead who got reincarnated as a villainess.

Everything a normal high school student would do: wake up in the morning, grab breakfast, go to school,
talk with friends, finish school, go back home, and do the usual routine.
The female lead lived a normal, happy life just like any other.
b4763e8eb3ed22fcdf5807ec5c860789244c322a.gifv

Until she was hit by a car.

She thought that was it. She would have been dead.
But instead, she woke up inside a large, beautiful room, filled with luxurious items.
c8868226c5b551a7ad83401e74f69b5d914bdb62.gifv

"Please, don't kill me!" The maid cried out, bowing in front of the female lead.
The fear that was embedded in the maid's eyes could not do justice, as she shook in fear in front of
the female lead.

What was she talking about? The female lead would soon understand that this body looked
exactly like hers from her past life, but the difference in this world is that everyone despised her.
They either hated her to death or feared her the most.
Not to mention, her betrothed who was supposed to marry her, was
one of the ones who hated her. He never wanted to marry the woman because of her dark heart.
d8b5a3bd2b3b4f1295ddd4adaa71af27f2a5bf13.png

With her living in his royal palace, it was a curse for him, but a blessing for her. The woman that this
female lead had reincarnated into was a cruel woman who was evil, selfish, and conceited. With the female
lead now taking over the body of this person, how will the fiance react to this new personality that
the evil villainess has and how will the female lead adapt to this royalty lifestyle?

eHxNCLP.png

THE PRINCE. & THE PRINCESS.
FXFc1wm.png
BjjUZ5X.png

Weather & Season
4609556ab40b481941265389eab826083230fd5f.gif

Spring ll Sunny

Time & Day
6ebdee8d3426604a62cd3d277cdb8abe4c7d4382.png

[Morning/Afternoon/Night]

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

• code by natasha.
Yuichi Aoyama
Prince Aoyama
mansion lobby
delighted

listen for your sake of Yuichi's morning and first post xD

There was a petal from the white sakura trees outside swaying through the window that was open in Yuichi's room. The curtains swayed toward the right with a light breeze combined with more flower petals entering the window. The ray of the sun landed on the foot of the Prince's black coat along with the flowers now covering the shoulders of the silk coat that absorbed the sunlight's heat.

Yuichi's butler quietly entered the Prince's room, his eyes glued to the Prince before the dancing curtains caught the side of his eyes.

"Oh, dear."

The butler softly spoke to himself, tiptoeing to the mannequin that held the Prince's beautiful coat for tonight's weather as he brushed off the flowers on the shoulder of the coat and brushed them into a small pile at the side to clean up after he had awakened the Prince.

Unaware of what was going on, Yuichi opened one of his eyes, awake from the sound of his butler cleaning up the flower petals that stacked around his coat. His bed was a king-sized bed with a beautiful dark wooden bed frame, set perfectly for a Prince who barely took up one side of the bed. His hair was sticking up, mainly the middle of his hair as he rubbed his eyes, hugging the pillow like a little child.

"I got it. I'll get up."
"Prince, miss Ayumi came to visit with her mother again."

Yuichi immediately opened his eyes, wide awake this time as he immediately got up.

"What time is it?"
"About 9 in the morning, my Prince."

The Prince nodded his head and got up in a haste, looking at the mirror next to his bed. It was an oval, beautifully decorated gold mirror, taller than Yuichi as he could see the reflection of himself. Half-awake, messy hair, and his T-shirt in wrinkles, the butler had already prepared his outfit for him to wear as he turned around to see what the butler had brought. Nicely ironed, it was a white button-up shirt with a vest, with black clean slacks. Yuichi lit a small smile to him, patting his shoulders,

"Thank you. I wouldn't know what I would do without you." He praised him. His butler had been with him throughout his childhood years, it was clear as day that he would always be on Yuichi's side. He was like another father figure to Yuichi and he always did everything for him. The amount of appreciation that he had given to his butler could not equal the amount of care and love that was given to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After fixing the collar of his white shirt, he buttoned up the vest, making sure that he fixed his hair. Flattening his hair with his hands, he cleaned off his chest and turned to his butler. He gave a nod of approval, bowing.

"My Prince, let me take care of this mess."
"I will dismiss myself then." Yuichi bowed to the butler before the butler frowned with a disappointed look.

"Despite being a Prince, remember to know your manners. You do not need to do that for a butler." He added on. With a playful look on his face and smirk, he nodded, "I know. I just wanted to mess with you, that's all" Yuichi responded, before closing the door to his room. Yuichi strolled quickly down the hallways on the second floor of the royal mansion. Tall pillars were down the hallways with fancy decorations at the ceiling, as if Michelangelo had decorated their royal home. Gold, yellow, white, pink, and all the combination of wealth, royalty, and pride laid all over the mansion. Yuichi hurried down the long pathway to the stairs that led down to the lobby of the royal hall.

From above, Yuichi could see the blonde-haired girl who stood next to her mother timidly. The closer he got to her, he could hear her mother and Yuichi's mother having a conversation, laughing with enjoyment. Reaching down the stairs, the female turned around to see his presence with a shy expression on her face.

"My son. You're finally awake, huh?" Yuichi's mother pleasantly said, with a happy expression on her face. A bit embarrassed of how late he had woken up, he could only laugh with his hand behind his back.
"Your majesty, we came by after making some dessert. My daughter came by because we wanted to pick some flowers from the garden with your mother's permission."
Yuichi's mother looked at Ayumi's mother and then back at his son. "Son, can you be kind enough to help her?"

With no hesitation, he nodded his head. "Of course, I will, Mother."

mentions / interactions : Ayumi Hitaru

the royal witch
;; miki

"Please don't kill me!"

The words startled her awake, eyes snapping open and observing the unfamiliar room she was in. Beaded string hung around the bed frame, the think pink canopy draped around it blowing with the gentle breeze. A gentle breeze that felt chilly, tossing off the wet bedsheets and passing by the maid crumpled on the floor. Stumbling over her feet, Miki gazed into the vanity's mirror, blood running cold. Who am I?

"L-Lady Miki, I'm so sorry for my clumsiness-"

"What did you call me?" They retracted their words, tears brimming at the corners of their eyes. "... Miki..." Her name. Yet this world was not her own, nor was this body. It was like one of the many fantasy story plotlines she would read in her spare time, but for it to actually happen felt like a ridiculous reality. Unable to pinch herself awake, Miki grabbed onto the bed railing to keep herself upright. Her confused gaze rested on the one in front of her, unsure why she begged for her life. "Please... Do not cry like this. I'll get changed and change the bedsheets." Perhaps some water spilling on her was a good awakening, trying to retrace her steps as more entered the room. They said their words of relief that she had woken up, the dazed Miki not able to follow. "I was killed?"

By a car, that was what she remembered. On her way to school, she had been running late and was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Feeling that it wasn't real and it was something she had dreamt up just like this place, she didn't dwell on it for long. Yet when one of the formally dressed people spoke of poisoning, she blinked in confusion. "We would like to bring it up to the prince, but he has been quite busy..." As they mentioned the unknown man, she felt a surge of both malice and uncomfortable butterflies in her stomach. It must've been a side effect of the dream, Miki shaking her head.

"... No need. A walk around the garden to clear my head would be nice though." A chance to be able to see more of this world, the room was beginning to grow too stuffy. Alone with the same maid from before, she took note of how young she was. "What's your name?" Miki asked while looking through the wardrobe, scrunching her nose at how tacky some of the dresses were. Even if she had no idea what the fashion of this place was, weren't some of these rather...? Learning the maid's name was Lapis and she was sixteen, Miki fidgeted. The more she stayed in this fantasy, the more real it felt. Wondering when she would wake up, she let others comb her hair, sitting with a vacant expression.

She should enjoy this situation a little. After choosing a dress she couldn't tell from pajamas or outerwear, Miki stepped into the hall and admired the fanciful decor. This must be her parent's house, wondering what her position was. A princess? A baroness? It wouldn't matter, she'd have to wake up before those responsibilities were dumped onto her. "L-Lady Miki, please wait for me! I don't think it'd be a good idea to walk in the garden today!" A panting Lapis ran to hold her shoulders, attempting to lead her elsewhere. "I know a wonderful view elsewhere..."
It was like they were hiding something from her, Miki tilting her head before turning a blind ear to the insistent girl and continued on her way. "I'm allowed to go where I want." If she was asleep in a room here, this must be her home too. Nervous sweat began to form on the maid who cursed the others for making her do this, knowing that the scene they would encounter at the gardens would result in an unhappy event later on.

However, that nervous sweat grew even worse as they walked down the path in the gardens. "Lady Miki... Are you truly alright?"

The pink-haired girl observed the many roses, twirling the parasol between her fingers with a small smile. "Hm? Don't you think these petals would match your eyes? I wonder if the flower name is different here..." Tempted to pick one and place it in Lapis' hair, she paused when seeing what the maid looked out to. A handsome young man and a beautiful lady seemed to be happily talking away "... Lapis, was this why you were so scared about me coming here?"

The maid trembled, grabbing at her skirt. Trying to put her at ease, Miki gestured to another part of the area. "How about we go further then? We shouldn't be a disturbance to them." She had no idea why she shouldn't have avoided this place, pointing out flowers in another area and rushing over. "Why, there's even a gazebo. Let's go!" Closing up the parasol, she didn't want to miss the warm rays of sun on her back that felt all too real in this enchanting dream. After some time, Lapis rushed off to fetch refreshments, Miki leaning back in the seat and sighing.

She wouldn't want to wake up from here, but an everlasting dream was impossible. If she stayed too long, there'd also be problems that would pop up from being here. Glancing the other way, she noticed the same man from before, except he no longer looked as happy as he did with the girl Miki assumed was his lover. "I hope I didn't disturb you and your partner at the garden. I only wanted to take a walk." Resting her chin on her palm, she forgot about the manners of this place, not bowing and remaining seated.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

• code by natasha.
Yuichi Aoyama
Prince Aoyama
mansion lobby➜garden
delighted➜irritated
There was a little hesitation in Ayumi's voice, her eyes focused on her hands, clasping over her lower abdomen. She shyly looked up to Yuichi and back to her mother with a small smile, nodding her head to approve of Yuichi's presence to come with her. Both of the mothers left, conversing about the days back in their younger years as their voices echoed the further the two casually walked down the hallway to the living room. Yuichi turned his head to Ayumi after watching his mother leave with a smile on his face. His hair while turning to her swayed to the right with a kind expression. Unpressured by Yuichi's mother's presence because she is the Queen, after all, she turned to stare at Yuichi at the same time as he did.

"Are you ready to go to the garden, Miss Hitaru-san?" Ayumi lit a smile, her eyes turning into the shape of a crescent moon as she closed her eyes with a nod, "Un!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long row of green hedges run the way of the pathway outside with different kinds of flowers. Butterflies fluttered in some areas while the cherry blossom trees slowly swayed with petal leaves falling in some areas. Walking behind Ayumi, Yuichi placed his hands behind his back, strolling along with her as he looked around the garden. His gaze never distracted from Ayumi at the side of his eyes, yet the facade behind his face could hide his fondness of the lady. The blonde-haired girl's eyes scanned the flowers, finding specific types as she held a brown rattan basket and floral stem cutters given by one of the maids that tended the garden.

The tranquil peacefulness, the birds humming, singing to each other, and the butterflies fluttering to their hearts' content made Yuichi take the joy in having Ayumi's presence there with him. Miss Ayumi Hitaru was definitely the total opposite of his fiance. They were like the sun and the moon, but Yuichi would never compare Miki with the moon if Ayumi was the sun. He didn't understand why she was so evil and why that woman had to interfere with his life every second. That person whom he would never dare to call his fiance always put up a tantrum, especially if she didn't get what she wanted. It was a typical routine of her to use every ounce of her tears and money to flaunt to others. No skills to know how to do anything because everyone did it for her, she would never be satisfied in her life.

On the other hand, watching the back of Ayumi while she had a couple of flowers in her basket now, the gentleness of her was as calm as a clear stream from the mountains. She was a simple, humble woman who never abused her power, even if she was a middle-class woman, and was a talented lady. There was no question as to why many men wanted to marry her, but she believes that she should marry whoever she loves, not based on the amount of money, wealth, and power that they had.

Despite dazing off about the comparison of the two women, Ayumi was about to reach her hands into a shrub of pink roses, but Yuichi stopped her from hurting herself from the thorns that hid behind the patches of flowers. "Be careful, Miss Hitaru-san." He reached out his hands to grab her wrist without thinking about what he did. Ayumi was startled as she froze in place, her eyes moving from her wrist to his hands before reaching to his eyes.

"P-Prince Aoyama..." A little pink to her face, it didn't take long for Yuichi to realize what he had done, letting go of her wrist as he cleared his throat.
"Please wear gloves if you are going to touch flowers like these that have thorns."

It was definitely a metaphor and irony that he had mentioned that, because as he finished what he had said, his eyes caught a familiar figure not too far from him, looking back at the two with her maid by her side. Ayumi hadn't noticed the presence of Prince Aoyama's fiance because she was engrossed in the various types of flowers that the garden had, closing the distance between them and Miki. The closer he got to his fiance, the more his expression grew dark. What was she going to do to them? Was she going to put up another tantrum like forcing the maids to kick her out or something again? His lips turned into a frown, reaching to the gazebo as he crossed his arms now.

"I hope I didn't disturb you and your partner at the garden. I only wanted to take a walk."

Wait, what? Yuichi was taken aback by what the mochi had responded to Ayumi and the Prince, but she surely had something up in her sleeves if she only wanted to take a walk. Yuichi didn't dare to say anything, an irritated expression on his face now as he avoided eye contact with Miki. Ayumi, on the other hand, slowly but beautifully bowed to Miki.

"I apologize your Highness for taking your fiance with me. My mother and I just wanted to come and take a couple of flowers to do some decorations." Ayumi didn't want to cause any problem between the two and she didn't like the idea of being in the middle of all of this mess. She knew how Miki would be and despite that, she didn't want her to misunderstand what was going on. Upon hearing the word "fiance," Yuichi felt a bit bitter about what she had said.

"I'm about done anyway, so I'll let the Prince accompany you," Ayumi uttered, turning to Yuichi as she bowed. "Thank you for coming with me, Prince Aoyama. I will take my leave now." Ayumi held the rattan basket on her right forearm, smiling at the two before she dismissed herself, walking down the stone pathway that leads her back to the Palace. Yuichi turned his attention to Miki after watching Ayumi leave, putting his arms back down as he stepped in closer to Miki with a threatening expression on his face.

His eyebrows furrowed while he stared straight through Miki's soul from his eyes, walking at a very close distance to her now. "Don't you dare do anything to Miss Hitaru-san. If I hear anything about you causing problems again and throwing tantrums, I will leave from this Palace without notice of you nor my parents."
mentions / interactions : Ayumi Hitaru➜Miki Koyanagi aka "Mochi" elwine elwine

the royal witch
;; miki

Watching the man's expression shift, she wondered if she had said something wrong, furrowing her brows when the other girl bowed to her. "Fiance...?" She repeated as if the word meant nothing to her. As she was now, all she thought was that this was a dream, unsure why such precise relationships and scenarios would be happening. And if anything, these two looked more like a couple than her and the man who was glaring in her direction as if she would attack either of them. "Please don't apologize, Lady..." Trailing off at realizing names did not come to her immediately, Miki turned her gaze away in guilt and went silent.

This world and people felt too devised to be a random dream she encountered, almost wishing that the blonde would have stayed with them to take the Prince away. "Ah... I hope the flowers come out beautifully then." Bowing her head politely, her nerves on edge when she was approached by the one who didn't seem very happy for her. It was when he spoke that she had a chilling awakening. That memory of being hit by a vehicle melded with the darkened ballroom where another collapsed, poison running through their veins. Swallowing, Miki lowered her shaky gaze from him to the floor. She almost missed his sharp words, but they settled icily in her mind. A reminder to not cross him any further than whatever this person she possessed had done in the past.

"Don't worry." Unable to process what was going on, Miki shook her head. With a neutral expression to mask her confusion and fear, she stood up and didn't waver when matching his cold eyes. "I'm not interested in these things anymore. I'll leave you two alone for as long as I'm here. So relax." Hoping she wouldn't sound out of line, Miki curtsied his way and began to walk off. Her pace when she grew out of sight quickened, grabbing at her chest as she entered the estate again and ran into Lapis. Leaning against the wall, Miki tried to control her flurry of emotions. As the maid worried over her state, she grabbed the girl's hand.
"Lapis, take me to my room. When we get there, you'll tell me everything about what I was like, and what happened."

"My lady, are you alright? Is this... Amnesia? From the poisoning?"

Blinking, Miki wondered if she could continue to play this off. No longer was she in some dreamland, but a strange realm that was not her own. "I... Believe it is. Something like that." With that, Lapis interlocked arms with her and led the way back much to her relief. Though there were few memories that came as a reflex to this body, there were many things that were only from her original life. Nervously listening along, it was just as she feared.

The Prince had a valid reason to react so untrustingly to her, and it was a surprise that Lady Hitaru even bothered to greet her. A cruel and ignorant girl who held more interest in this lavish life than learning how to make it easier for others, Miki pressed a hand over her mouth in shock. "I... See." She could not let anyone know this was not her original life, nor was the same Miki they knew still here. Yet it would be difficult to completely live as another person, would she be able to do this?

Requesting to be left alone, a long sigh left her. One petal fluttered in the late afternoon wind, coming in through the open window. Catching it between her fingers, she stared at the small pink bloom and closed her eyes before crushing it between her thumb and middle finger. If I have to be the typical villainess... I can't let myself die so easily. To continue this route would mean a quicker death. Whether it came in the form of an assassination attempt or the Prince exposing her terrible deeds. First, the amends would be made. Then, it wouldn't be too hard to slip away from the palace and the prince. Eyes brightening, Miki clenched her hands into fists. As sad as it had been to die, she could not waste this second opportunity.

Even if it'd be difficult, she smiled to herself and looked in the mirror. A pretty face, and a promising future because she was herself rather than the villainess. It wouldn't matter if her fiance didn't care for her now, she could live without these things thanks to her loveless school life. "I'll live well!" She cheered to the sky and the ones who had given her another chance. As long as she could avoid her fiance who would know most about the previous Miki, and stay out of the radar of those who would deter her from a happy ending. Slapping her hands to her cheek, she didn't want to dwell on the thoughts of the life she left behind.

Wasn't it better like this anyway? Hearing a knock on the door, Miki appeared in a much better mood when opening it to a suited man. "Is something wrong?" She asked, tilting her head.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

• code by natasha.
Yuichi Aoyama
Prince Aoyama
garden➜mansion lobby
irritated➜skeptical

"I'm not interested in these things anymore. I'll leave you two alone for as long as I'm here. So relax."
Yuichi was taken aback by what she had said. Was she testing him or something? That's unusual for her to run off like that and say something so... odd. If it was another lady or someone else, Yuichi wouldn't care at all, but this... this was a whole other person. A woman with a nasty heart and soul, whose main goal is to get the thing she wanted the most: himself and the wealth that probably came with it. Yuichi would have expected the female to throw tantrums or shoot out some nasty words to Ayumi, at least. His eyes widened, frozen in place while the pink-haired female casually walked away as if what he had said didn't scare her at all.

A bit skeptical of her sudden personality change, maybe she had a plan or something up her sleeves that Yuichi couldn't comprehend. She was usually really easy to read, but since the day of the ball and her sudden disappearance that day, she somehow changed. Was this some sort of related to her change in attitude? Or was this just all a little play that she put up to confuse the Prince?

As Miki walked off, he turned his head to stare at the back of the petite, pink-haired female, gradually getting further and further away until she went inside of the castle. Still frozen in place where he was at, he shook his head, trying to gain control of his consciousness. Taking a deep breath, he stomped forward towards the same direction that Miki headed to-- He needed to get some questions answered. He would interrogate her and everything if he could with all of his powers to protect himself and the others. Deep in her heart was like a dark hole for Yuichi. She never cared for anyone except for herself, so why would she suddenly do that? He couldn't be swayed but just mere words that she had said. With all of his thoughts in a jumble about the female, he reached to the door and pushed down the doorknob.

Hopefully, he would see her somewhere but it was far too late. She was nowhere to be found anywhere in the area. A couple of maids were cleaning the table, rearranging the flowers and tablecloth until they noticed the Prince's presence. They were curious as to why the Prince's eyes scanned around the large room, but they didn't dare to say a single word. While trying to finish the flower arrangements without causing any distraction or trouble to the Prince, Yuichi was about to walk up to the maids to ask where Miki walked off to, only to get cut off by his personal butler, who called out to him.

"Your Highness." the butler called out. Yuichi stopped and turned around, with the butler bowing to the Prince. He turned around, trying to act as if he wasn't looking for Miki as his eyes were darting around the room. "I was looking everywhere for you." The butler attempted to find what the Prince was looking for, leaning forward a bit to see if there was anything--anyone present that made the Prince be so distracted to not see the butler.

"Is there anything you need?" The Prince questioned, still avoiding eyes with the butler. He lit a small smile, nodding his head. "It's about tonight, but I shall let the lady know first."

Lady? Did he mean that he knew where Miki was at? His eyes perked up when he mentioned her name, only because he was trying to figure out where she was at. A bit surprised at the Prince's expression, the butler could only bow, a bit interested as to why the Prince was acting that way. He never looked for Lady Miki ever since she came to live with them, so the butler took it to an interest that the Prince was acting up a bit "different" today than usual. "I'll take my leave, for now, Your Highness." He dismissed himself, leaving the wandering Prince from the lobby.

mentions / interactions : Miki Koyanagi aka "Mochi" ➜ butler elwine elwine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back