• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarlingCrowned

Desperately craving some new adventures~
So, What's the Deal? I'm currently looking to start some new roleplays! I'm pretty open to any plot ideas you may have, and have also listed some of my own as well. I'd appreciate if you read the spoilers first, just to make sure we're a good match, before browsing the plots c:

Firstly, here's some things you should know about me:
  • I'm 18+ and want my partners to be 18+ as well, to keep things comfortable for the both of us, even if it is a platonic rp plot

• I typically write around 3-6 paragraphs per response, though it tends to fluctuate, depending on the role play and my excitement in it at the time. I do admit, the more interested I am in the role play, the faster I am to respond. I also tend to match the response length of my partner

• I prefer romance based role plays. While I'm interested in multiple genres (I.E. fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, supernatural, etc.) I tend to add romance into all of the above. I'm a sucker for romance, and will want at least one romantic pairing within whatever RP we start up

• I often (always) play more than one character. In my opinion, adding side characters with their own relationships and/or interactions helps build plot. It makes the world more immersive and detailed, as well as leaves much more room for ideas and continuations of plots

• I respond at least once every day or two (9/10 times), and sometimes multiple times a day, depending on how interested I am in the role play and how much free time I have that day. If there is ever a time I won't be able to reply within a day or two, I'll let you know. Wouldn't want anyone feeling ghosted :ghostuvu:
  • So...maybe you're wondering what I'd like out of you. Or maybe you're not. I'm gonna tell you ANYWAYS:
    • I hate to demand certain post lengths, so I won't but I will say I strongly prefer at least a paragraph or two from you per response. I definitely understand there are some instances where less is more, overall I'll be giving you at least a few paragraphs to work with, and I ask the same from you

• Please be open to OOC chat! I love OOC chat, and talking to you personally on what I think we can add, and where we can go with our characters and ideas. I love a RP partner who adds in ideas and gives as good as they get. Absolutely love it.
    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
    • Now for the fun part!! Here are some brief pairings I'm interested in trying (Feel free to ask me about any of your own ideas as well):
      • Mafia Leader's Kid x Bodyguard
      • Classic Harem lead character x sidekick mage
      • Incubus x Human
      • Black Butler (OC pairing)
      • Demi God x Worshiper take over the world
      • Mermaid/man x Ocean Park Trainer
      • Spoiled Prince x Personal Guard
      • GAME OF THRONES
      • Soul Eater (OC pairing)
      • Demon Slayer (OC pairing)
      • Star Wars (OC pairing)
      • Marvel (OC pairing)
      • Most supernatural pairings you can think of
      [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
      • And if you're looking for some more descriptive ideas, I've got some with a bit more of a description:
        • In a world where omegas are considered elite in status for their intelligence and gracefulness, alphas are often used as slaves and pets, merely utilized for their brute strength. Many owners use their alphas for arena fighting to gain themselves status. An omega prince(ss) (Character A) will fall in love with their new alpha (Character B). the two will need to find a way to navigate their relationship through the watching eyes of society, as well as face rebel leaders, neighboring royalty, and nature.
        • In a classic setting of Male Character lead going on quests in a fantasy realm (or gaming realm) and picking up magical partners along the way. Harem RP
        • In the most immersive VR set to release this year, two teenagers who hate each other fall in love within the game, but neither knows the other's true identity...until they get stuck in the game.
        • Omega Yandere (Character A) tries so very hard to attract their "Alpha Darling". They manipulate their alpha by stealing their clothing, putting themselves into situations where they need to be saved, scaring off other omegas, pampering the alpha, etc.

Last edited:
I absolutely loved your first plot, I usually write on discord if you'd like to plot more or would consider writing these please let me know!

You are speaking my lingo 🥺 I absolutely adore romance! One thing about me, I am primarily a female RPer. But I would totally be down for the spoiled prince x personal guard, the second plot, the third plot, or coming up with something together! I can PM you if you’d like or feel free to PM me 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back