• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings desperate search #13

Euaion

everything will be daijoubu
My name is euaion and im slightly desperate to do some plots.

. i dont have have a pereference for which gender i play, nor do i have a strict paragraph length. However i would like to keep one liners to a minimum.

. i prefer people at least 18 or over cause its really awkward to talk to someone younger than that :')

. im not good with canon cause i dont remember most of the characters :') ill try if its something you really want but pls be gentle.

. i use discord and rp on here (I am a strict mobile user so if you use codes, please use mobile friendly! Or add a spoiler for me).

. i'm one sick idiot so i might disappear for an indefinate amount of time. I will always try to notify you.

. most of these dont have to be super long term but i want someone to talk ooc and stuff, to also be able to help share ideas etc etc. You indulge me, and ill indulge you.

so with all that said, heres the main things I do. Fantasy setting, magic is my go to cause im weak for the surreal. I am more light hearted but i can do dark themes too if you really want. Prepare for me to draw some things when i get around to it :')

Cravings:
. dream eating demon / dream world
. some nice romantic fluff of an established relationship (idk honestly)
. high fantasy world (like dnd and stuff)
. someone willing to listen to my ridiculous ideas and ramble with me
. some nice royalty/advisor or royalty/knight. or something of the like - European or classical chinese setting
. warlock/patreon pairing cause im weak for that
. witch/monster* apprentice - monster as in some sort of cursed or banished demon, werething, demo human, or of the like.

I have more but im sort of busy atm. Shoot me a pm or reply below!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back