• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Desperate for Someone for This

Eira

I'm really looking for someone (I'm more than willing to do one with more than one partner) who can do one of the ideas below. I'm not asking for a whole lot (in my mind, at least), just at least a medium-sized paragraph for each post, someone and someone who can either double or play male since I'm tired of playing male.

Superhero x villain (I can do either; villain preferred; could be secretly roommates/friends/step siblings/something)
Hero x friend (could become accomplice; hero preferred)

Would you be interested in either of these prompts for your pairs?

POWER OF DREAMS
In a world where superpowers are well known but extremely rare and are always passed down the family line. Only one person per generation can hold the families power. Character A is one of the youngest children in the family and convinced they'll be the one to inherit their family's. The rest of their relatives agree, claiming they have a real aptitude for heroics and that the signs point to them inheriting when they come of age. Character A's whole life is dedicated to gaining power when they reach age, only nothing happens. It turns out their cousin Character B has inherited the powers of the family. Something that horrifies them as they only wanted to live a normal life. The two must work together to preserve the family name.

ART IMITATES LIFE
Character A is an actor/actress that plays a popular hero on TV. Their show is based on the lives of real heroes but just different enough to be interesting and to prevent copyright infringement. They love their life and bringing life to a superhero on TV. The only fly in the ointment is their family/friend who is an actual hero/villain. They think their wasting their talents pretending to be a hero and that it's past time for them to suit up.

I'll just respond in a pm. Hopefully that's okay with you since we should probably talk about it there anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back