• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi all!

I've been really craving a roleplay in any MXTX fandom lately, but haven't managed to find any... I have a lot of plot ideas, and I'd love to expand upon them if anyone's interested! I've barely seen any roleplayers for these fandoms, which is unfortunate. I'm interested in all of the main pairings, though I'm fine with doing others! I prefer playing the main characters, so Shen Qingqiu, Wei Wuxian, and Xie Lian are who I play. I can also play other side characters, obviously.

This is a pretty simple thread since I'm not too picky about these fandoms, I just want to find a partner. Feel free to message me if there's anything you're interested in! I do have a preference for TGCF and Scumvillain, but I also really like MDZS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back