• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Desperate for an FMA:B Roleplay

Luka_Megurine

A Regular Decorated Emergency
Hi there! I've made a post before but it's been a while and also school sucks and consumed everything I love. Cool.

About Me: I'm Luka, a 20-year-old college student double majoring in Japanese and Computer Science, and minoring in Spanish. I'm an avid player of video games, an aspiring polyglot (I fluently speak English and Spanish), a hack writer, and a music lover. I unfortunately suffer from chronic illness and depression which may have me out of commission from time to time.

How I Roleplay: I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer but I average around 3 paragraphs depending on how I feel or whether I have writer's block. I love romance in plots but so far I'm only comfortable doing MxF. I just haven't dabbled in MxM or FxF enough, being bisexual myself I'm not against either. If you're fine with my little experience though, I can be persuaded to do either! In MxF plots, I play both genders with doubling, but if no doubling, I strongly prefer being female because I am one. I have one limit of my own and one due to website rules. I do not like self harm and I will not move on this. There will be none. As per site rules, any and all romance will have a PG-13 rating.

Currently I'm looking for someone to do an OCxCanon for FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I will double and I have a female OC, but I'd really like someone to be my Roy Mustang. Again, I don't mind playing a canon or making even another OC to double if needed! The plot would follow along the main series but we wouldn't be doing a scene for scene progression (that's to say we wouldn't be going to Liore and doing exactly what the Elric brothers do {unless of course I am roleplaying Ed or something}).

That's all!

You can PM me here or you can send me a message on discord(DangerDuchess#1636)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back