• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Desperate for a Roleplay! {Semi Advance to Advance}

Hello! I want to do a Soul Eater Roleplay! Please be Advance Lit and you will be m/c’s weapon partner. Now, my character will differ on whether this is a romance or not but I was thinking that y/c could be the cold, tsundere type character. My character is the bubbly and childish one. I love anime romances so all anime romance tropes are fair game.

Hey! I’m in the mood for a MxM roleplay, so if you are interested then please PM me!

Things to note:
•MxM only please!
• I am Semi advance and literate so please be able to dish out at least 2 paragraphs though quality over quantity.
• Please contribute to the plot! Be creative!

Now, some genres I am interested:
•Hurt/comfort
•Fluff
•Supernatural
•Angst
• Adventure
•Fantasy

Some pairings I like (What role I would want is highlighted in bold):

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf hunter x Werewolf
Nerd
x Jock
Nerd x Bad Boy
Addict x Sober
Closeted Gay x Open Gay
Vampire x Human
Warlock
x Human
Optimist x Pessimist
Cheerful x Grumpy
Introvert x Extrovert
Fan
x Celebrity

Fandoms (I only roleplay OC):
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Game of Thrones
Detroit: Become Human
The Last of Us
The Walking Dead
Teen Wolf

Now, I am not limited by those pairings! If you have any others than feel free to tell me! Please PM me if you would want to roleplay and I would really like this to be long term. Happy Roleplay!

Last edited:
5C607806-138D-4141-8A31-8BEE3F4B8BCA.jpeg

Hello my friends! I want to do a cliche romance anime plot! I’ve been watching a lot of romance anime lately and so I’m in the mood for it. Now, I have a few ideas that I think would be cool and I’ll put the prompts down below but I do want to mention that this will be MxF and I will be playing the female. If you have your own ideas then please PM me to tell me! So, let’s get to my ideas. We can get more into the plots in PM.

Prompts:

Delinquent boy x shy girl
Soul Eater Weapon x Meister
Half Demon x Excorist
Lonely Boy x Lonely Girl
Student Council President x Slacker
Shy Otaku x Outgoing
Reverse Harem {would require you to roleplay multiple boys}
Cold, Distant Boy x Girl with no boundaries
Cursed Boy x Normal girl
Demon Familiar x human girl
PM me to plot!

Last edited:
1584589076609.png
Hello! I am hoping to do some sort of dragon rider roleplay. I don't really have a plot, just a character and I would really like someone to roleplay a dragon. I am semi advance so I ask that you be the same. I am online fairly often and will throughout the day unless I say so otherwise. I have some ideas for a plot but I have been unable to come up with a fully put together plot so please come ready to help me world build.

My character is a young girl usually around 11-13 depending what I feel like. The setting will be medieval and high fantasy. Y/C will be her dragon though what the dragon is like is up to you. The dragon will be your character so I want to make sure that you enjoy playing it. The dragon can be any gender!

I will tell you if I feel like we are not vibing well and please tell me if you wish to quit the roleplay. I ask that you are able to reply at least once a day and that you are able to dish out at least 2 paragraphs. I do care about quality over quantity though! Anyway, I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you!

Last edited:
Aisling use to be a land teeming with magic. The core of the magic was dragons, brings naturally filled with wild magic. Aisling belonged to the dragons in the beginning until man showed up on the shores. The early humans and dragons created a bond with one another. A few dragons and humans would be bonded together every year. The bond would be deep and sacred, especially to the dragons. The Dragons and their riders would protect Aisling.

Dragon eggs would be matched to unborn children and as mothers gave birth, the dragons would hatch. The two would grow together though dragons mature faster as to protect their riders. By the time the child is 5, the dragon has reached adulthood and has all the wisdom and knowledge of their ancestors.

This is how Aisling was until a hundred years ago. The human king of Aisling grew fearful of the power that the dragons and their riders had. He feared that they would over throw him and in turn, take over his kingdom. The king sent out an order to kill every dragon and rider. The king used the help of Dark mages to do so. The mages also felt jealous of the wild magic that dragons provided. The king killed all of the riders and most of the dragons. As decades went on, dragons and dragon riders fell into myth and legends.

11 years ago, an egg was laid by a dragon. The last of the dragons who once had riders. The egg was destined for a rider though the mother dragon knew that the hatchling needed to stay with her until he was old enough to defend himself. She raised the hatchling in the ways of old, telling him that the bonds of dragons and their riders.

Meanwhile, the dark mages are working their magic in Aisling. They are capturing dragons and using dark magic to force bonds. Something considered vile and disgusting to dragons.

Now, is the time for the dragon to seek out his rider.

Sable has no idea of her destiny to save the kingdom and bring wild and pure magic back to the kingdom.

Rules:

•First, obviously, you will be playing the dragon.

•Please be able to play NPCs as we will both have to do so.

•Plot with me, don’t just wait for me to give all the ideas. I want this to be our roleplay.

•If you have read the rules and the whole plot then tell me your favorite color.

•I would prefer to roleplay in discord but if you would like to roleplay here then that is fine.

•Semi Advance to Adv.

The title says it all. I have been into urban fantasy lately and I would love to do a roleplay that involves urban fantasy and dragon riders.

I have some semblance of an idea but I need someone to help me plot so I can feel in any holes that I may have. My character will be 12 years old and I am going to try to work on a character sheet for her later.

I want someone who can easily write 2+ paragraphs with good grammar and spelling. It doesn’t have to be perfect. I also need someone who is willing to contribute to plot as well as play side characters with me.

Long term requires only. Please PM me so we can plot further.

Hello! I do not have much of a plot other than the characters that I made for this roleplay. I will include their information below. My character Oliver decides that he wants to create a band with his twin sister, Charlotte. You will be roleplaying the other two characters who end up joining the band. There will be romance in this roleplay and all the characters must be 18+. Both Charlotte and Oliver are 21 years old. This roleplay does have romance as its main focus but it also will have the focus on friendship and found family. The characters will all have some sort of relationship with each other whether that be romantic or platonic so. I want all of the characters to interact with each other. I would also like the characters to have different personalities. Please play both characters equally as well. Please come ready to plot with me, I do not want to be the one carrying the story forward. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Hello! I have been watching a lot of shoujo-style anime and now I would like to do a roleplay based off of them! It would be MxF and I would like to be female! I would also like you to be able to write 2+ paragraphs. Anyway, here is a few prompts that I had in mind.

Prompt 1-

M/C has just been accepted to a private high school in Tokyo. She moves away from her small town to live in the city. She has rented an apartment to live in whole going to school in Tokyo. She arrives to find that the Landlord accidentally rented out the apartment to both M/C and Y/C, who goes to the same school as her. Y/C has the highest grades in the school and has never been very socially adept. He often puts his grades above all else, even his health. The two can’t afford to move to a different apartment so they are forced to share it. They try to keep it a secret from their classmates to avoid rumors.

Prompt 2:
Our characters were childhood friends. Y/C was always labeled as a crybaby because he would cry at the drop of the hat. M/C would threaten anyone who picked on him. They were best friends until they were 10 and y/c moved away after the death of his mother. 7 years later, Y/C comes back but he isn’t the same as he was. He isn’t a crybaby, he doesn’t cry but he doesn’t laugh either. He is completely emotionless and isolated himself. M/C makes it her mission to make him laugh like she use to when they were little, all while dealing with her own problems.

Prompt 3:
M/C is a classic tsundere girl. She doesn’t have many friends and many people find her rude and off putting. Y/C is the cheerful and friendly popular boy. Girls are crazy about him and he is usually too nice to turn them down plus he lavishes in the attention. He is also a little arrogant, having come from a rich family so he is use to getting what he want. That is why M/C perplexes him. She is the only girl who is not all over him. So, what will happen when he tries to befriend her?

And here are some pairings I like:

Delinquent boy x shy girl
Soul Eater Weapon x Meister
Half Demon x Excorist
Lonely Boy x Lonely Girl
Student Council President x Slacker
Shy Otaku x Outgoing
Reverse Harem {would require you to roleplay multiple boys}
Cold, Distant Boy x Girl with no boundaries
Cursed Boy x Normal girl
Demon Familiar x human girl

Last edited:
Dragon riders were once the rulers of Aisling. The royal family and usually the King’s Guard were all part dragon riders. The bond between a dragon and a human was sacred. They could feel each other’s pain, emotions, and communicate telepathically. The riders protected the kingdoms along side their dragon companions though they were not without consul.

Elves, creatures with magical abilities and long life spans. They were advisors the royal family as their long lifespans gave them wisdom from past rulers. The dragons, riders, elves, and humans lived happily and peacefully in Aisling for many centuries until a group of dark mages called the Night’s Eye grew jealous of the powers of the dragon riders. An Elf named Fjord betrayed the kingdom, giving the Night’s Eyes the knowledge they needed to destroy the kingdom. If the rider dies then so will the dragon.

The Night’s Eye slaughtered every dragon rider, killing every dragon in turn. The group then smashed every egg in the hatchery and murdered every hatchling. The elf who betrayed the kingdom, Fjord, ascended to the throne and gave the Night’s Eye absolute power over the kingdom. They assumed that with every egg smashed, no more riders would emerge but they were wrong. One egg survived.

Y/C is the child of Fjord, he was only a teenager then but they believed that the light magic of the riders should rule the kingdom. They managed to save one egg (the dragon inside will also be your character) and swore to protect it until the rider was found. They would end up waiting 111 years, though for an elf, this merely meant that the elf was a young adult when they finally found the rider meant for the egg.

A young orphan girl, my character. She hears the whispers coming from the elf’s bag and manages to steal it. When Y/C catches her, they realizes that the 11 year old girl is the destined rider and takes it upon themselve’s to train her and the hatchling when the egg hatches.

Can this trio save the kingdom or is the mission doomed from the start?

Alrighty! Please PM me if interested! Here are a few things to keep in mind!

•This roleplay is adv. lit so 2+ paragraphs for every reply.

•You will be playing both the dragon and the elf. Both can be either gender!

•Please try your best to roleplay both characters equally.

Last edited:
Hey there! I would be up to play the first prompt with an otokonoko OC of mine, if you're down for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back