• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Descriptive The 100/KH Search ~

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Romance

Forevveru

Good day everyone, as the title suggests I'm feeling some post apocalypse type rps and specifically some of The 100 as well as Kingdom Hearts. Typically I write at least around 3 paragraphs (per character) and would love to find someone else who does the same/is as into detail and being descriptive as I am! To try and keep this short and simple I'll list a few things of what I am looking for.

• Please be okay with ocs. I'm an oc x canon gal, but I'm happy to double and do canon x canon, or perhaps even oc x oc if that's your thing.
  • Primarily I do m x f for my side. (There may be occasions I wanna try f x f.) I'm more than happy to branch out and do whatever you want for your pairing :)
  • I do have discord, though I'd kind of prefer ooc chat on there rather than an actual rp. I'm good with trying forums, pm, email, and potentially other places. Just ask!
  • I know it's not always going to be even but please put equal effort into both characters. I put just as much effort into the canons I play and would appreciate the same courtesy.
  • If your not feeling the room anymore please just let me know. I'd rather not eagerly wait for a reply that's never going to come lol.
  • I'm happy to plot and ooc chat. I actually prefer it and think it helps keep roleplays going longer :)
I think that's about it but I'll edit it if anything else comes to mind! I'm primarily looking for someone to play Bellamy, and Riku. I'm happy to give anyone a shot in return :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread